Tarot Pink

Mageborn777

Tarot Pink apps and deck

There's been some questions about purchasing the app and the deck together, but as Hexi pointed out, not every device needs the same one. I ordered the app then went back and purchased a deck. The apps will be downloaded to the device you choose in the format that's appropriate for your device. The decks, of course, will be mailed when printed.

The deadline was extended for 2 weeks. Which is fabulous, since interest has really picked up in this project. After the campaign, the deck and apps will be available but at a significantly increased price. Which is why its a great idea to order what you want now.

I'm actually thinking of reserving more copies of the deck for the people that were kind enough to model for me during its creation. Many of the artists had a specific person, or people, in mind when creating their images. These people will be recognized in the artist's credits.

This project is very personal to each of the artists and authors participating. It seems everyone's life has been touched by this disease at some time or other. We all poured heart and soul into creating this deck and hope to be able to donate a very significant amount to the most worthy cause. The organization that's been chosen to receive the funds has an A+ rating by the Watch Dog who keeps an eye on where the money goes.

Thank you all for your kindness and support.

Cocobird55

I wish I had something to download an app to. I'm way behind on gadgets. I don't even have a smart phone.

BodhiSeed

I wish I had something to download an app to. I'm way behind on gadgets. I don't even have a smart phone.

Me too! :laugh:

I put up another post yesterday on my blog about Tarot Pink with a reminder that the decks will be more expensive after the campaign is over. :)

Hexi

thank you!

thanks for your help everyone, it is making a difference. Cheers Hexi

Cocobird55

I posted on Serpent's Egg. It's a new forum that doesn't get much traffic, but maybe someone there will be interested.

Hexi

tarot pink images in ad

the images in the ad are not what the cards will look like. this is the box cover design, since the cards have not been laid out yet, this was the best way to showcase the art work at this time. Once the cards have been printed, we will scan and post again. Here is the back of the card anyways.

Once we have a few cards that are all done, we are still working on text and layout, I will post for you. Cheers Hexi

Attachments

• back of card.jpg
    back of card.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 83

earthair

the images in the ad are not what the cards will look like. this is the box cover design, since the cards have not been laid out yet, this was the best way to showcase the art work at this time. Once the cards have been printed, we will scan and post again. Here is the back of the card anyways.

Once we have a few cards that are all done, we are still working on text and layout, I will post for you. Cheers Hexi

Hi
Is it too late to remove a cloud or two so it's a reversible back please?

And thanks for not making International shipping too expensive :)

BodhiSeed

Whoo hoo! Thanks Hexi! :D The artwork on these cards deserves to stand out! :heart: