Tarot Pink

Hexi

thank you

thanks everyone for your support, sales are doing better, we are almost there.

Bonnie

Worthwhile cause!

I'm really not sure what to think about this but I want to back it out of curiosity.. Am I crazy? It will definitely be a jumble of cards but the collaborators are all great artists.. What does everyone think?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tarot-pink-benefitting-breast-cancer-research/x/10457996

A collaborative deck of this nature carries its own energy - and this deck has some fantastic cards! The aim here was to create a tool of healing ... I feel this was accomplished very well. :angel:

Blessings,
Bonnie

Bonnie

Almost there!

thanks everyone for your support, sales are doing better, we are almost there.

I thank everyone for their help! Indeed, we are almost there!

danieljuk

thank you for promoting this and sharing it Hexi, now backing it :)

Bonnie

Thank you!

I wish it weren't flexibly funded. Kickstarter is SO much safer... :( but with those artists...

Reall - just go for it - you don't have to have an account; you can just paypal or use a credit card without one.

I just backed it and it seemed totally uninterested on my postage costs - so at least if it did fail I won't lose those !

Gregory -

Thank you for backing this wonderful project!

Blessings,
Bonnie

Hexi

you are welcome

thank you for promoting this and sharing it Hexi, now backing it :)

you are most welcome, this deck is lovely and will be sure to be an enjoyable experience. Thanks for your support.

Hexi

4 days left

there are only 4 days left in our campaign after which the price of the deck and app will rise. now is the time to order your Tarot Pink deck and app for android and i phone. The art work is wonderful and the concept of healing, empowerment, support and encouragement shines through in each piece of art.

Amazing digital art, hand drawn, pencil crayon, paint and collage will give you something new to contemplate for your card of the day draw. who can't use a little healing message each day? eh?
Cheers Hexi. www.tinyurl.com/tarotpink

Hexi

more images from Tarot PINK

Only a few days left to order your Tarot Pink for Cancer deck and app at campaign pricing. After the campaign the prices will go up, so don't wait.

Here are more images from the deck. Enjoy. I will try to have another video of all images done in a day or so.

Cheers Hexi

Attachments

• Tarot Pink (77 of 77).jpg
    Tarot Pink (77 of 77).jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Tarot Pink (76 of 77).jpg
    Tarot Pink (76 of 77).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Tarot Pink (74 of 77).jpg
    Tarot Pink (74 of 77).jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Tarot Pink (67 of 77).jpg
    Tarot Pink (67 of 77).jpg
    265 KB · Views: 87
  • Tarot Pink (17 of 77).jpg
    Tarot Pink (17 of 77).jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 72

tarotluv

Hexi - I'm still a little nervous about backing this project in the event that the fundraising goal is not met. However, I thought I read that it would be published anyway? I just want to confirm before making my payment. Thanks! It really is a special tarot deck.

gregory

Hexi - I'm still a little nervous about backing this project in the event that the fundraising goal is not met. However, I thought I read that it would be published anyway? I just want to confirm before making my payment. Thanks! It really is a special tarot deck.
I'm not Hexi, but you did read that, and it will be printed anyway - and I also met one of the people involved in it recently and he concurred.