Paying it forward :-)

Cleo

Congratulations Linnie!

4000 posts - you've definitely found friends here!

aquestionmark

4000 is quite a feat! Makes me wonder if that's the largest or what the largest number is? looking around I see some big numbers.. whew..

linnie

4000 is quite a feat! Makes me wonder if that's the largest or what the largest number is? looking around I see some big numbers.. whew..

Nowhere near the largest... nisaba and gregory are very talkative :D I just remember being at about 69, the same number as you, seemingly not all that long ago, and i wondered how people could get in the hundreds, let alone the thousands... :-O

Nice to meet you, BTW :)

EmpressArwen

Hello! Congrats on the 4000! **cheers to many more**

:)

Mi-Shell

Congratulations, Linnie, to meanwhile 4122 posts! :)
As another A'HA owner I can only encourage everyone to keep posting and hoping!

stellar4

I'm taking Mi-Shell's advice and posting and hoping!
Congrats on your 4000th Linnie and here's to your next 4000 posts.

celticnoodle

I am so glad this thread was resurrected again. I can't wait to see who wins this lovely deck.

So, come on everyone! This is a lovely, lovely deck! Come and post--but go check out the A'ha deck by seeing and reading the review here and then following it to her own blog-so you can see more on it.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aha/

Someone here is going to get quite a lovely present out of Linnie's beautiful generosity here!

Madrigal

This looks like a wonderful deck. And what a lovely gesture, linnie.

Thoughtful

Someone here is going to get quite a lovely present out of Linnie's beautiful generosity here!

l agree, keeping my fingers crossed but whoever wins will be delighted l am sure, and l won't be jealous :joke: