Paying it forward :-)

linnie

And the winner is... :)

This looks like a wonderful deck. And what a lovely gesture, linnie.
I certainly hope you enjoy it, Madrigal :) You landed on the lucky number I had in mind... :)

(Thank you to EmpressArwen for resurrecting the thread... I wanted the post number to arrive at 29 as quickly as possible so I could send someone the deck, but you can't be bumping your own thread too often, can you?! :bugeyed: :lol:)

Thank you all for your kind words and enthusiasm. Enjoy, Madrigal :) Your deck will be in the post within the next few days (I live waaaaaaaaaay out of town, and just had my town day yesterday... :))

BTW, thank you especially, lovely CN, for your generous words re my deck... You are kind :)) And Mi-Shell, and lots of you... :heart: I hope Thoughtful or someone else who loves A'HA will be successful next time A'HA comes up as a prize or gift :heart:

danieljuk

Linnie you look fabulous for 4000 posts, you don't look a day over 2000 :) that was a lovely thing to do! :heart:

congrats Madrigal, it's one of my favourite oracles of all and having partnered with you, I think it will really suit you and your style! enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Amsonia

well I'll throw my hat in the ring too :) Have a beautiful day everyone!:thumbsup:

linnie

Linnie you look fabulous for 4000 posts, you don't look a day over 2000 :) that was a lovely thing to do! :heart:

congrats Madrigal, it's one of my favourite oracles of all and having partnered with you, I think it will really suit you and your style! enjoy it! :thumbsup:

You continue to be very sweet, dan! :) :heart:

Sorry you just missed the action, Amsonia... it just finished... :-O

Madrigal

I certainly hope you enjoy it, Madrigal :) You landed on the lucky number I had in mind... :)

(Thank you to EmpressArwen for resurrecting the thread... I wanted the post number to arrive at 29 as quickly as possible so I could send someone the deck, but you can't be bumping your own thread too often, can you?! :bugeyed: :lol:)

Thank you all for your kind words and enthusiasm. Enjoy, Madrigal :) Your deck will be in the post within the next few days (I live waaaaaaaaaay out of town, and just had my town day yesterday... :))

:bugeyed: :D :love: :party:

Gosh, what a lovely surprise. And it comes at a particularly perfect time! Thank you, linnie, for your generosity! I'm so excited to receive this.

Aw, thanks Daniel. That's really sweet. I still recall our reading with fondness. :love:

linnie

Excellent. And my pleasure! I've PM-ed you, Madrigal, as I'll need postal details.

Blessings to all of you :heart:

Thoughtful

Well done Madrigal you must feel very excited :party::)

jillkite

Very sweet and inspiring of you Linnie.
Here's to the next 4000 ;)

EmpressArwen

Congrats, Madrigal!!

:)

Madrigal

Thanks for the warm congrats, everyone :love: