I Ching Books

mutationtarot

Just wanted to share one of my favorite interpretations of the I Ching, by Carole Anthony: http://www.amazon.com/Guide-Ching-C...=UTF8&qid=1431041570&sr=1-10&keywords=i+ching

I was first recommend the book by a friend who has since passed on. My dog eared copy has seen a lot of use! The Sage never fails to guide me in the right direction when I need it.

Anyone else have a fav interpretation or find accurate guidance in the I Ching?

Barleywine

I have the Wilhelm/Baynes translation of the I Ching on which Carol Anthony's book is based. The commentary by Wilhelm serves the same purpose as any stand-alone book of interpretation, so I don't see the need to buy one. I once had some antique Chinese coins that I used with it, but they disappeared some time ago and I haven't done any divination with it since.

Starri Knytes

I have a fairly substantial book that came with an I Ching deck the book is by Marlies Holitzka , but also use the I Ching meanings occasionally for deeper meaning with tarot readings from a phone app.

danieljuk

I have just started getting back into the I Ching myself. I studied it at a very basic level in my teens. I was reading the old threads on AT about I ching and people seem impressed by the Wilhelm book.

thanks for all the suggestions here and bradford's list. I will browse through them all for a beginners type first book. thanks for your suggestion mutationtarot

the study area of AT has some old threads that I find helpful for learning as well mutationtarot..... I Ching Study Threads there is some Hexagram study here