Ivan Milat - Backpack Killer

DownUnderNZer

Found a bit more:

"Confident" "Being in Control" "Smug" "Perceptive".....

Gordon says he recalls Milat was 'very alert and challenging on the phone'.

'He was confident and cocky. He wanted to be in charge, or he attempted to be. I think he was trying to hide things in the cavities of the walls of his house during that time'.

'My impression was he didn't know what all the fuss was about. He was enjoying all the attention. He'd got away with it before and had the view he'd be back home for tea.'

'He thought he'd get off, but that was his last moment of freedom. He's been in custody ever since and I don't imagine, for a man who likes to be in control, he can be having a good time in jail'.

Let's see what I found:

His appearance:

Good at hiding his true colours:

Confident:

DownUnderNZer

Dream 2: Anything on Milat.

I know there is more, but I only remember one part right now.

There is this woman, a teacher I think, lecturing and talking away to me. Only we are on a street not a classroom environment. Can't remember her words, but there is a lesson in what she is saying or a message she is trying to convey.

Next thing there is this massive storm. She is underneath this canvas in the middle of the main street with my younger sister, I'm kneeling beside them. Although there is rain and strong winds it doesn't seem to touch my face and I can see the sky turning shades of purple ( looking down the street) and it is amazing to watch. I feel invincible and want the teacher to see me braving the storm only her eyes are closed and her attention is on my sister and keeping her safe.

It is like I'm able to see the world in a different way.

DownUnderNZer

Didn't expect to go outside the square or to actually find a photo of the one pointing a gun at me.

But it seems this Colleen Ayers was mixed up in drugs...Ice.

So, the first dream is quite connected in that respect, only with Milat....indirectly.

Not sure what to think except maybe there were in fact "others" with him like some have speculated.

Am also wondering with the "gay men" did Milat perhaps earlier on in his life commit crimes in relation to two gay men.

Food for thought...

So, before going to sleep I put it out there on Milat.

Kind of wonder if the questions asked in the threads and at times the answers coming through when looking some things up may have had an influence.

Dreams~

1) Two men stalked me through all these buildings. I was going into one, but caught them at the corner of my eye so decided to go around another way.

I ended up zig zagging through other places. They followed close behind talking about someone being arrested (male) and I think on drug charges. There was a term he used that I have never heard before for the "type" of arrest or charge.

At some point I circled back to this newsagent and food stand thinking they had gone on, but they were soon on my tail again. The one man talking in hushed tones never stopped talking the whole time and he had a quiet voice.

2) Guns and knives in this one and men and women.

Someone was being targeted with a small kid, so protection was offered as there was strong ties... family I think.

The person was still shot at, so it made no difference.

I saw two really happy gay men in this stadium and what looked like a riot or raid that went on between police and civilians in that venue only no game or event. Not too violent but not good either so I got out.

On going out towards this car I see the man that shot the "target" pointing his gun my way, but at everyone. I start running back towards the stadium only to see three females staking me out with guns and knives. I think they were with that man and are killers too.

All of them are trying to kill me! The one with a perm (brown hair) and who has brown skin or a bad tan is slim and short - the most persistent one. The other one is fair skinned and has blonde hair and blue eyes and looks like a teen. Slim too. The third I don't recall.

I actually stood just a few meters from the one with the perm look and I decided to let her shoot me but to duck at the time she fired as maybe it would lessen the bullets impact. This is still with others running around me in a frenzy to escape themselves. I was scared, but done running.

She had that gun with my name on it and was even smiling when she saw me just standing there watching her defenseless. I really was defeated.

That was it.

Will think about these dreams and come back later with my thoughts on them.

DownUnderNZer

Lack of interest in my bravery (the woman towards me) and not paying attention (me towards her) to what she is saying.

So, to me this is all about not having the right communication or effective communication, different needs, and attention being important/not given. All in relation to Milat.

She protects the younger sybling whereas I'm on the outside of that observing them both.

He may have, I reckon, copped it at times whereas his younger syblings would have got away with things and he got the blame or punishment. (Not all the time, but alot). Therefore, they would have been protected or mothered more in his eyes than himself.

She is closing her eyes when I really want her to see me - the storm is at its worst and I'm standing strong against it in my mind. But she keeps them tightly shut.

I cant help but wonder if Milat felt "ignored" during his earlier life or not seen in a light he would have liked to be seen in.

As for the "purple" sky.

I really do think he sees things differently than most and in an out of the ordinary way. Not normal and quite changeable.

I know there is more, but I only remember one part right now.

There is this woman, a teacher I think, lecturing and talking away to me. Only we are on a street not a classroom environment. Can't remember her words, but there is a lesson in what she is saying or a message she is trying to convey.

Next thing there is this massive storm. She is underneath this canvas in the middle of the main street with my younger sister, I'm kneeling beside them. Although there is rain and strong winds it doesn't seem to touch my face and I can see the sky turning shades of purple ( looking down the street) and it is amazing to watch. I feel invincible and want the teacher to see me braving the storm only her eyes are closed and her attention is on my sister and keeping her safe.

It is like I'm able to see the world in a different way.

DownUnderNZer

Going to try connecting with one of the backpackers in dream time tonight to see if anything comes through regarding Milat.

Possibly his last two victims from Britain - Joanne and Caroline I think are the names, but will find out their full names before going to sleep as I need to make sure I have the right ones.

Had a great connection with Colleen the 16 yr old Aborigine girl that was murdered and is still missing...as in her last moments and most of a car license plate number that one of her family confirmed via email after I contacted them.

So, let's see what happens tonight.

Deep breath...

bluelagune

Ok I keep reading that you see him smug, self confident .. CEOs and presidents are that ...
... I dont see it.
So that said here is what I see:

I see a little boy who has been stripped naked and placed in a corner on his knees. He wants to go to the bathroom but she wont let him. He soils himself and its just an excuse for her to wip him. She pulls out his fathers belt and beats him. The next day he goes to school with bruises on his back but noone notices.

This man belongs in a mental institution. Sad but unfortunate result of crazy people raising children.

Blue.

DownUnderNZer

Am waiting on 2 or 3 books... old dated ones from the library and a re release next week.

Might be more on his childhood in one of them.

Ok I keep reading that you see him smug, self confident .. CEOs and presidents are that ...
... I dont see it.
So that said here is what I see:

I see a little boy who has been stripped naked and placed in a corner on his knees. He wants to go to the bathroom but she wont let him. He soils himself and its just an excuse for her to wip him. She pulls out his fathers belt and beats him. The next day he goes to school with bruises on his back but noone notices.

This man belongs in a mental institution. Sad but unfortunate result of crazy people raising children.

Blue.

DownUnderNZer

Dream 3

Looked at visitations for the prison Milat is in...If he isn't in high risk there might be a chance.

Scattered dreams or fragmented was it for me last night so only remember a little.

1) Two girls are sitting at a table talking about packages and letters. I even see a plain brown packaged
parcel half the size of a shoe box. Not like the boxes and envelopes we have these days. Both seem really excited. I can't see their faces, but it is obvious that these things mean a lot to them.

It made me think of something like a birthday or Christmas. Nothing around though to indicate the holidays or even a birthday. Just the pure excitement.

2) The storm dream was in my old home town and so was this part.

Bit wierd this one.

Am with two sisters and one adult niece yet one sister is out of reach. Every time I try to find her to talk to her - my niece or the other sister is there having a grand old one sided conversation with me. I really want to see the sister that is unreachable at every turn and it not only bothers me, but is starring to concern me. I can't get to her no matter how hard I try. It is like they are deliberately keeping her elsewhere.

Strange dream really.

Will think on them more...

DownUnderNZer

Didn't expect to find this little gem, but was trying to see if there might have been anything about "letters" or "packages" connected to the girls. Not any or a lot of real info at all, so I was about to give up then decided to look at Milat's "trophies" to see if anything.

Am rather pleased - this means I have made a connection, so over the week will see what else comes through.

I feel my connection is with Caroline Clarke at this point.

Looked at visitations for the prison Milat is in...If he isn't in high risk there might be a chance.

Scattered dreams or fragmented was it for me last night so only remember a little.

1) Two girls are sitting at a table talking about packages and letters. I even see a plain brown packaged
parcel half the size of a shoe box. Not like the boxes and envelopes we have these days. Both seem really excited. I can't see their faces, but it is obvious that these things mean a lot to them.

It made me think of something like a birthday or Christmas. Nothing around though to indicate the holidays or even a birthday. Just the pure excitement.

2) The storm dream was in my old home town and so was this part.

Bit wierd this one.

Am with two sisters and one adult niece yet one sister is out of reach. Every time I try to find her to talk to her - my niece or the other sister is there having a grand old one sided conversation with me. I really want to see the sister that is unreachable at every turn and it not only bothers me, but is starring to concern me. I can't get to her no matter how hard I try. It is like they are deliberately keeping her elsewhere.

Strange dream really.

Will think on them more...

DownUnderNZer

Over this week...want to see if Ivan Milat is shown in my dreams at all and/or if there were others involved depending what is chosen to be shown. Still a slight shot it could have been someone else, but that is like a 1 in a 5,000 000 shot as I see it.

Even better....being shown something not in the media would be cool as long as not too cryptic. Only following it up will be a problem when it comes to confirming info.

Been thinking about the "second part" of my dream off and on today and all I could come up with is perhaps one of the girls was "estranged" from another female...a sister or one as close as one. Maybe she wanted to make contact or was not successful trying to do so as others got in the way.

Dang shame no book was written on the 7 backpackers (as far as I know) as they should be known as more than just Milat's victims.

Anyways, that is what I came up with about the "sister" dream.....