most joyful, uplifting deck?

Scarlet Woodland

Halloo all...

Have just done a reading with my new faeries oracle (in love already) to help me find my next tarot deck. Half expected it to tell me off for my collecting splurge to be honest, but instead it said to look for:

A joyful, uplifting, even ecstatic deck,

To avoid anything too radically transformational

And to consult the collective! He he.

So I humbly consult the collective for their wisdom... whaddya think? So far I'm thinking the joie de vivre but would love to hear your suggestions.

Ta Muchethly

Unicorn Bacon

Victorian Fairy tarot. Given, I expected as much, but not as much as it actually offers (to me at least).

Otherwise, the Mystical Cats tarot. Only cat deck I have, though.

Achlys

The most uplifting deck, to me, that I've seen has been the Archangel Power Tarot.
The artwork is gorgeous.

Scarlet Woodland

Ooh interesting suggestions, especially the victorian fairy tarot. Hadn't looked at it before as tend to avoid the overtly historical decks but actually really like it.

Hexi

uplifting decks.

the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot was created to be uplifting, healing and optimistic.

the upcoming Tarot Pink was also created to be uplifting and healing.

Art has the power to heal.

violetdaisy

I have the Joie De Vivre deck and am currently studying it and I do think it's a good fit for that description but I also find my Fey deck to fit that description - each has a few cards that are not exactly uplifting but that will be true of any deck. I find both to be very readable and that's important to me.

Madrigal

It's an interesting question and I looked through my collection wondering which decks I would choose...

Chrysalis
Gaian
Fifth
Tarot of Transformation
Tarot of the Spirit

lightpers

Liminal Tarot

Achlys

I've just thought of another one.

The Gendron tarot is also very uplifting and I have used it as a healing deck as well.

Nemia

Tarot of the Saints by Robert Place - I like Saints like St. Francis, St. Therese etc, and the whole deck seems to say that humans can be good. It's such a clear, sharp deck.

Golden Tarot and Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black. The beauty of both decks makes me happy whenever I see them, the Touchstone makes me appreciate human beings in their goodness but also their weaknesses. A very human deck.

Tarot of the Secret Forest. If Saints and Touchstone make me love humanity again, Secret Forest reminds me of the beauty of nature, including beetles and spiders.