The Gravenchase Lenormand


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand



 
reall's Avatar
reall  reall is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Dec 2013
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Posts: 1,340
reall 

oh! I luv that title Card! and font you used!^^ (without it would make great non reversible back for some other deck!^^ lolz)

and cards look GREAT in GT! colors really stand out on black background!XD
Top   #111
blue_fusion's Avatar
blue_fusion  blue_fusion is offline
Alien
 
Join Date: 15 Jun 2002
Location: crossroads of eternity
Posts: 2,487
blue_fusion 

They're finally out! This and Anino Lenormand can be purchased here:

http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/paraluman

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/paraluman

The cardstock are the same because the latter is the mother company of the former. 310gsm linen.

The Printer Studio decks come in a white box with a clear plastic window. My store there also has some zip pouches done in the themes of the decks.

The Make Playing Cards mini decks also come in a white box with a clear plastic window while the Poker and Bridge sized decks come in a plastic hinged case.

Thanks all so much for the support and encouragement you gave me when I was making both decks.

-Ly
Top   #112
Nemia  Nemia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Sep 2013
Location: End of Nowhere
Posts: 2,492
Nemia 

Wonderful!!!! Congratulations to the delivery of two more great readable decks with a strong artistic character and a totally unique language!
Top   #113
blue_fusion's Avatar
blue_fusion  blue_fusion is offline
Alien
 
Join Date: 15 Jun 2002
Location: crossroads of eternity
Posts: 2,487
blue_fusion 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
Wonderful!!!! Congratulations to the delivery of two more great readable decks with a strong artistic character and a totally unique language!
Thanks so much! It has been quite a journey too!
Top   #114
Barleywine's Avatar
Barleywine  Barleywine is offline
Elder Jabberwock
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2011
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 9,055
Barleywine 

Thanks for the links! They both look great but I think the Gravenchase has an edge in my book.
Top   #115
blue_fusion's Avatar
blue_fusion  blue_fusion is offline
Alien
 
Join Date: 15 Jun 2002
Location: crossroads of eternity
Posts: 2,487
blue_fusion 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Thanks for the links! They both look great but I think the Gravenchase has an edge in my book.

Thanks. I am hoping both have their own distinct appeals because they (hopefully) look very different from each other.
Top   #116
Barleywine's Avatar
Barleywine  Barleywine is offline
Elder Jabberwock
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2011
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 9,055
Barleywine 

Shipping charges are still an open question for me. When I first looked at backing the decks, it seemed that shipping would be around half the cost of the deck itself, which I couldn't justify (I'm in the northeastern US). Since you've taken it in a different direction, has that changed? I couldn't get a clear fix on it from the publishers' pages without getting deeper into the ordering process.
Top   #117
blue_fusion's Avatar
blue_fusion  blue_fusion is offline
Alien
 
Join Date: 15 Jun 2002
Location: crossroads of eternity
Posts: 2,487
blue_fusion 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Shipping charges are still an open question for me. When I first looked at backing the decks, it seemed that shipping would be around half the cost of the deck itself, which I couldn't justify (I'm in the northeastern US). Since you've taken it in a different direction, has that changed? I couldn't get a clear fix on it from the publishers' pages without getting deeper into the ordering process.
Hi! I am not sure but I did check out the details of the Indiegogo campaign for Anino Lenormand, the shipping price was at $10 - which, in fairness, is almost half of the early bird promo priced at $25.

As regards to the decks' shipping now, both websites have shipping calculators... somewhere in their system . I tried out both MPC's and PS', and both said a deck shipped to the US would cost - $5.99 at Standard, and $29.99 at Express. I hope that helps. Or were you looking into the other express option which has a same day delivery timetable (which, as you said, will involve getting into check out to find out if it's an available option for your order)?

Sharing the links to both websites' shipping cost calculators here for other people wanting to know the shipping cost of the decks to their own countries:

http://www.printerstudio.com/shipping.aspx

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/shipping.aspx

-Ly
Top   #118
Barleywine's Avatar
Barleywine  Barleywine is offline
Elder Jabberwock
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2011
Location: Where the wild things are
Posts: 9,055
Barleywine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_fusion View Post
Hi! I am not sure but I did check out the details of the Indiegogo campaign for Anino Lenormand, the shipping price was at $10 - which, in fairness, is almost half of the early bird promo priced at $25.

As regards to the decks' shipping now, both websites have shipping calculators... somewhere in their system . I tried out both MPC's and PS', and both said a deck shipped to the US would cost - $5.99 at Standard, and $29.99 at Express. I hope that helps. Or were you looking into the other express option which has a same day delivery timetable (which, as you said, will involve getting into check out to find out if it's an available option for your order)?

Sharing the links to both websites' shipping cost calculators here for other people wanting to know the shipping cost of the decks to their own countries:

http://www.printerstudio.com/shipping.aspx

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/shipping.aspx

-Ly
Yes, thanks. I seem to recall when I checked out one of the campaigns a while ago that shipping from overseas was going to be $18USD. $5.99 is certainly reasonable.
Top   #119
blue_fusion's Avatar
blue_fusion  blue_fusion is offline
Alien
 
Join Date: 15 Jun 2002
Location: crossroads of eternity
Posts: 2,487
blue_fusion 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Yes, thanks. I seem to recall when I checked out one of the campaigns a while ago that shipping from overseas was going to be $18USD. $5.99 is certainly reasonable.
It's hard to keep track of shipping rates these days - everything seems to be getting pricier! Part of the reason why I chose both printers is because their shipping is quite fair - not just at an affordable price but at an affordable price even with international shipment.
Top   #120
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.