Offering 1 Animal Message (Crystal Sphere)

GotH

animal_gif_2.gif

In order to keep up with my scrying skills I'm offering ONE Animal Message for feedback. What I do is a small meditation with you in mind as I hold the ball. I then gaze into the sphere. The first animal image that becomes clear will have some meaning or a message for you. I do a small research on the symbolism of the animal and deliver this to you. You will tell me in your feedback if there is any significance or insight.

Animals can teach us a lot, after all they were here (on the planet) first. :)

Rules:

1. I will only read for someone I haven't read for before

2. I will only take one sitter

3. Please choose from one of the spheres below

IMG_20150210_125549.jpg

Here are examples of the last 2 animal messages I've done on this site..

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233808

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233575

Blessings to all... :heart:

Rayo

This is interesting. Can I sit? With the sphere on the left that looks like a bluish planet?

GotH

Hi Rayo.. Sure you can sit.

Okay, you picked Labyrinth, my Labradorite. I will do this sometime today and will PM you when it's done. Not that you would but please don't forget about this thead and not come back for weeks. :joke: Sometimes it happens..

GotH

This message came out very quick and to the point. During the meditation as I was closing my eyes, I saw a snake. Snakes in my experience represent gossip, or someone who is trying to undermine someone in some way. Being that the snake is so low to the ground, it's possible that there could be a lower vibrational presence about to enter your life.

When I opened my eyes and allowed myself to absorb the sphere, I saw a Parakeet and Cat.

Parakeet- Sweet and innocent. Sitting there looking at me as with shiny, black marble eyes.

Black and gray cat with piercing blue, mischievous eyes. Black tipped ears focusing deeply at me.

Right away this reminded me of Sylvester and Tweety Bird, two characters from a cartoon I used to watch as a child. In the cartoons, Sylvester was always trying to sneak up on Tweety. Tweety always seemed to be oblivious about Sylvester's bad intentions yet somehow, Tweety would escape unharmed and Sylvester would be the one to get hurt.

7aa2c352_tweety_and_sylvester_111.jpeg

Putting the images together along with the snake I saw in my meditative state, I would say that there is a warning here. Something or someone may not be out for your best interest. Perhaps it's best for you to be aware of your surroundings and pay special attention to predatory "creepers." Someone may be looking for an opportunity to take advantage of you in some way or would like to devour you metaphorically if they are able. Either way, this presence is near by and it would be good for you to know this.

The good thing to keep in mind is although Tweety seemed to be in danger, the cat never was able to hurt Tweety. Know that the Universe will protect you in some way but the key here is not to be blind to what is out there.

Thank you for sitting Rayo. I hope my reading will help you in some way. At the very least you may be warned of what could possibly be surrounding you. That or a new couple of feuding pets could be in store.. ;)

Good luck!

Rayo

This message came out very quick and to the point. During the meditation as I was closing my eyes, I saw a snake. Snakes in my experience represent gossip, or someone who is trying to undermine someone in some way. Being that the snake is so low to the ground, it's possible that there could be a lower vibrational presence about to enter your life.

When I opened my eyes and allowed myself to absorb the sphere, I saw a Parakeet and Cat.
Parakeet- Sweet and innocent. Sitting there looking at me as with shiny, black marble eyes.
Black and gray cat with piercing blue, mischievous eyes. Black tipped ears focusing deeply at me.

Right away this reminded me of Sylvester and Tweety Bird, two characters from a cartoon I used to watch as a child. In the cartoons, Sylvester was always trying to sneak up on Tweety. Tweety always seemed to be oblivious about Sylvester's bad intentions yet somehow, Tweety would escape unharmed and Sylvester would be the one to get hurt.

Putting the images together along with the snake I saw in my meditative state, I would say that there is a warning here. Something or someone may not be out for your best interest. Perhaps it's best for you to be aware of your surroundings and pay special attention to predatory "creepers." Someone may be looking for an opportunity to take advantage of you in some way or would like to devour you metaphorically if they are able. Either way, this presence is near by and it would be good for you to know this.

The good thing to keep in mind is although Tweety seemed to be in danger, the cat never was able to hurt Tweety. Know that the Universe will protect you in some way but the key here is not to be blind to what is out there.

Wow, I don't even know what to say! I do tend to be trusting and innocent. I can't even imagine that there might be someone who wants to hurt me. Thinking about my circle of relations and my current situation, I can't see anyone who seems dangerous.

It is true that I'm currently looking for a job and there's some natural competition with colleagues in the same situation. There's also an event coming up and I was invited to be a speaker in it. That'll give me some exposure and maybe help my chances of getting a position. I'm here all happy with this opportunity! I wonder if someone else is not so happy that I was picked... That's a creepy thought.

In any case, I'll do my best and make a great presentation. And if anyone is spreading gossip about me, I'll just cut through it with a good solid performance. Gossip always makes the gossiper look bad even if they don't realize it.

Thank you for sitting Rayo. I hope my reading will help you in some way. At the very least you may be warned of what could possibly be surrounding you. That or a new couple of feuding pets could be in store.. ;)
Good luck!

Thanks for the reading! It's a scary image, the cat stalking the oblivious parakeet, it freaked me out a bit. But it's good to be informed. I'll be careful and if anything does come up, I'll let you know.

GotH

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

If you are in competition with others there's always that potential of someone considering you to be an obstacle set in the way of their goals. Unfortunately the world is full of these kinds of people who are filled with envy. :( Perhaps this is just a message letting you know not to be so trusting in the future.

The best of luck with your presentation. :)

irishtonia

animal_gif_2.gif

In order to keep up with my scrying skills I'm offering ONE Animal Message for feedback. What I do is a small meditation with you in mind as I hold the ball. I then gaze into the sphere. The first animal image that becomes clear will have some meaning or a message for you. I do a small research on the symbolism of the animal and deliver this to you. You will tell me in your feedback if there is any significance or insight.

Animals can teach us a lot, after all they were here (on the planet) first. :)

Rules:

1. I will only read for someone I haven't read for before

2. I will only take one sitter

3. Please choose from one of the spheres below

IMG_20150210_125549.jpg

Here are examples of the last 2 animal messages I've done on this site..

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233808

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=233575

Blessings to all... [emoji813]
The far left with green in it please. You have never read me

Nico1221

Hi GotH,
Are you offering more readings?

Tigerangel

Hi GotH,

When ever you get around to doing another one of these readings I would be very interest in seeing what animal would come up for me, just in case I miss your post for this next time you offer keep me in mind, thanks :)

EmpressArwen

Who is the big one on the right side of the pic...the one on the red pedestal?