Offering 1 Animal Message (Crystal Sphere)

GotH

The far left with green in it please. You have never read me

Hi GotH,
Are you offering more readings?

Hi GotH,

When ever you get around to doing another one of these readings I would be very interest in seeing what animal would come up for me, just in case I miss your post for this next time you offer keep me in mind, thanks :)

Hello and thank you all for your interest but I offer these types of readings at random, usually when I have an itch to scry. I don't offer reservations for these readings but I will most likely open up another thread for a sitter soon. :)

Who is the big one on the right side of the pic...the one on the red pedestal?

That is the Witches Desert, my very first ball. :)

EmpressArwen

Ah! I love all your balls but for some reason that one seems especially amazing. Maybe it's because it was your first? :)

GotH

@EmpressArwen - You're right that it's a very special ball, not because it was my first one either. This ball has touched on all senses in me that have proved to me that this is no ordinary ball of energy. I could never get rid of it no matter how much someone offered to me. :) I love all of these spheres and their unique qualities as information pieces.

I knew you had an interest in getting one not long ago, did you ever look into it?

EmpressArwen

Yes, I will get one someday. The ones that have grabbed my interest are PRICEY. lol I will hold out until our financial tide turns so I can get the one I really want.

They really are beautiful, aren't they? I like just looking at the picture of yours. :)