Tarot of Innocence - it now exists

tarotluv

Yay!!! My deck just arrived too (from SF). I have to say that I underestimated this little gem. So far, it is really exceeding my expectations. From color to quality to the sheer energy emanating from this little deck, it is truly delightful. I would highly recommend anyone interested to purchase the Tarot of Innocence. The value definitely outweighs the cost. Great job Shadowdancer!!!

shadowdancer

Yay!!! My deck just arrived too (from SF). I have to say that I underestimated this little gem. So far, it is really exceeding my expectations. From color to quality to the sheer energy emanating from this little deck, it is truly delightful. I would highly recommend anyone interested to purchase the Tarot of Innocence. The value definitely outweighs the cost. Great job Shadowdancer!!!

Aww, thank you for that. I am relieved the early orders are getting through okay. (I think there are just two left still in transit)

Enjoy your visit to their world. I know they have the ability to wrap people around their little fingers (as the saying goes in the UK - not sure what the equivalent is in the US)

The wee extra cards are there if you are on the road with the deck and want a quick reference as to who appears where. I appreciate there is a more comprhensive table in the book detailing this, but it isn't always going to be the case it is close to hand.

Thanks again :) I am smiling so much here I swear my laughter lines have just become permanent.

Davina

Annabelle

Ahh...look at what just arrived!!!

I haven't even had a chance to unwrap them yet (I spotted them in my mailbox when I went home for my lunch hour), but I'm looking forward to spending time with both copies this evening :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:.

Attachments

• Tarot of Innocence.jpg
    Tarot of Innocence.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 99

shadowdancer

Okay, so it looks like just the UK one to be delivered. It appears the colours have come out well. Also appears the quality of the US published ones is good. (A huge sigh of relief coming from me right now - I had hopes it would be, but mine had always arrived via HK).

I have hopes a few more will be interested. In the meantime, here is hoping it works well as a reading deck also for you all :)

Stay happy

Davina

danieljuk

yay me the last pesky UK person, got mine today! :thumbsup::)
love the deck! had a quick look and the print quality is great and looking forwards to spending time exploring it. Thanks Davina :thumbsup:

Annabelle

What a playful pair of decks these are! They insisted on accompanying me to work today, and I took them out for a walk through the campus gardens -- and just look what happened :). The wee folks wanted to play amongst the flowers.

Attachments

• TemperanceTarotofInnocenceJuly222015.jpg
    TemperanceTarotofInnocenceJuly222015.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 2PentsTarotofInnocenceJuly222015.jpg
    2PentsTarotofInnocenceJuly222015.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 92

shadowdancer

Annabelle, you have just made me feel very warm and smiley. (A good thing after a hard day at work today)

That temperance card amongst the flowers looked great.

I am so glad you are getting on with them. :) Let me know of any other outings they have. Mine will be coming to the wildlife park next week. May introduce them to my friends the giraffe, who I hand feed each time.

shadowdancer

Took a leaf out of Annabelle's book and took the deck to work today at the wildlife park. They had a blast, but got spooked at being so close to the lions. (We go inside a cage into the reserve, so lions are no more than 1 metre from us)

Meerkats were curious.

Kea were darned playful and wanted to steal my hat which for some reason really interested them. (not shown but may be used on the caption competition thread in tarot games and fun)

Giraffes were just chilled and happy to continue chomping.

Geckos had no idea what was going on.

Lions totally freaked them out.

Attachments

• merekats.jpg
    merekats.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 80
  • kea.jpg
    kea.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 78
  • me and giraffe.jpg
    me and giraffe.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 81
  • gecko.jpg
    gecko.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 84
  • lions.jpg
    lions.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 81

shadowdancer

Thanks for that ldiddy :)

You will be deck Number 8. Tracking number to follow once it has been through production process. So far, they seem to have quite a liking for California & Texas with a little bit of a soft spot for Florida, Tennessee and London.

Davina