Postcards from the universe - new automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

What an honour these readings and drawings are!!
My question is... What are the real riches surrounding me in my personal life?

Next round, Bonny. I'll have to go get more postcards!

Bonny

All good BE! I understand...
Blessings :)

amaya1

Aaaah wonderful!!! I am waiting the next roundšŸ˜Š

We had do some steps forward with A, he is so sweet but shy in romance do you see us getting a relationship on July

BrightEye

Will start posting readings tomorrow (21 June).

BrightEye

Reading for Kittysashimi - 21 June 2015

This one is called 'Deer Woman, Running'. The deer woman is one of the oldest beings in my personal mythology. She first appeared in my art when I was 18 or 19 (I'm now 42). I used to paint her red then. She meant passion to me and was an alter ego of sorts. In this version, the deer woman represents you. She is running from something. At first I thought the expression on her face was fearful, that the deer woman was running from something or someone - but the more I look at her, the more I seem to see curiosity and alertness, maybe even a challenge. Is she/you challenging someone we can't see to follow or keep up with her? Is she beckoning to someone? And if so, who?

Kittysashimi

This one is called 'Deer Woman, Running'. The deer woman is one of the oldest beings in my personal mythology. She first appeared in my art when I was 18 or 19 (I'm now 42). I used to paint her red then. She meant passion to me and was an alter ego of sorts. In this version, the deer woman represents my sitter. She is running from something. At first I thought the expression on her face was fearful, that the deer woman was running from something or someone - but the more I look at her, the more I seem to see curiosity and alertness, maybe even a challenge. Is she/my sitter challenging someone we can't see to follow or keep up with her? Is she beckoning to someone? And if so, who?

What an interesting drawing, thank you! I feel like I am challenging myself right now, doing things completely out of my comfort zone, trying to change because I need changes for my life to be where I want it to be. If there's anything I'm running from, it will be from my past self, my old habits and my fears. I love that she is painted in red because that is the color I have been focusing on the past few days as I have an underactive root chakra and am trying to balance my root chakra.

BrightEye

What an interesting drawing, thank you! I feel like I am challenging myself right now, doing things completely out of my comfort zone, trying to change because I need changes for my life to be where I want it to be. If there's anything I'm running from, it will be from my past self, my old habits and my fears. I love that she is painted in red because that is the color I have been focusing on the past few days as I have an underactive root chakra and am trying to balance my root chakra.

Thank you for the feedback. It's interesting that you mention the past because she is looking towards the left, the past! But, as I said, she may not be running from something but be king someone to follow her. Not sure if that resonates.

BrightEye

Reading for newsunshine - 21 June 2015

'Madre Tierra'

What struck me first was that this is a pregnant nun. She even has a a halo, so she is a saint too. Her pregnant stomach is green and blue, like the earth seen from space. And it may indeed be the globe, our plant. I see then creativity in the one hand but chastity (the nun) on the other. With regard to the question, I would say that your desire to have a healthy baby is a natural desire for an inhabitant of planet earth. The instinct to create is some we humans share with all creatures on this planet. But here is the thing, and that is where the apparent chastity comes in, we humans haves more varied way of giving expression go our creative energy. While animals for the most part express it by creating offspring, we humans have other avenues also. That's why we have art, science, everything we call culture. So in summary, I think Madre Tierra is telling you that you may have an actual baby, a healthy one - the potential is there - but that you should also consider other avenues of expressing your creative instinct (with the nun I also think that you might look for this in the realm of spirituality). Participating in the creation of human culture on this planet is also a healthy way of expressing your desire to procreate. (I'm not sure whether doctors have advised you against pregnancy?)

newsunshine

Hiya BrightEye

Thank you, for taking the time and putting in the effort to reveal this message to me from the universe.

That is such a beautiful image. I have stopped believing that I'll ever have a baby at times. So I think the nun might also point to the fact that I would need to get more disciplined with my health regime if I want to have this baby. So I believe if I were to have a baby it will be a very spiritual experience for me as I'll have to be strong and believe that the universe that gives so freely will give to me.

I know whatever work I do I'll help and enable people to be the best they can be (that I feel strongly)...so that might be might creation if not the baby.

Its nice you got blue because I've been seeing a baby in blue running to me when I try to sleep. I feel like the halo is an angel watching over the mother and the baby because I think we both will need it if it were to happen and for all to be in order. Also this reading reminded me of a Mother Mary pendant from an Italian nun that was gifted to me as she and I were waiting at the same red light (it was a strange incident she reminded me of my grand mom and I thought she will give me something even before she did). I stopped wearing it a few weeks or so back and I just realised that Mother Mary wants to connect with me so I just put it on again.

Also I'll keep thinking of what you've suggested about finding other avenues to create and contribute to human culture. Its great the colors on the image...fertile colours of earth and water.

Again, thanks, for this beautiful reading and image. You're truly gifted and blessed in so many ways.

May your power to create grow as life progresses.

Best wishes and love
:)

BrightEye

Thanks for the extensive feedback, newsunshine. I'm very glad you got so much out of the drawing and the reading.