Postcards from the universe - new automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Reading for mahafrins - 23 June 2015

'Leaf Boat'
As the title for the drawing says, this is a boat made of leaves. What has me confused is that I had the impression the boat was travelling from left to right, from darkness to light, but the sail is pointing in the opposite direction. So I think career-wise you are moving into better waters, or at least you want to. There is a landscape in the distance that is bright and promising. The future is potentially bright. But there seems to be something pulling you back into the past with its dark, foreboding sky. Something is holding you back, a negative experience maybe, or maybe your former boss potentially giving you a bad recommendation for whatever reason.

Another thought I had was that the boat was indeed moving into the last and that what I think is its front is actually its back. There is a tiny leaf-like head sticking out on the right. The more I look at it, the more I think it might be a ferryman. If this is the case and you are indeed moving into dark waters in terms of career, your boat will steer its course safely because the tiny ferryman is in full control.

BrightEye

Reading for Lareia - 23 June 2015

'Little Tin Soldier'

When I drew this I was very conscious of the angular features of this figure. She seems heavily armoured as if she has to defend herself against something. At the same time though, she has a secret weapon, the blue pen under her arm.i think your secret weapon is writing, knowledge, the arts. That's emphasised by the fiddle she is playing. You are a very creative person it seems.

Overall I get the impression you feel the need to hide your true self in the context you asked about. You have great talent though and that will pull you through. I feel you need to show those talents more, give them more expression.

BrightEye

Thread updated

Lareia

'Little Tin Soldier'

When I drew this I was very conscious of the angular features of this figure. She seems heavily armoured as if she has to defend herself against something. At the same time though, she has a secret weapon, the blue pen under her arm.i think your secret weapon is writing, knowledge, the arts. That's emphasised by the fiddle she is playing. You are a very creative person it seems.

Overall I get the impression you feel the need to hide your true self in the context you asked about. You have great talent though and that will pull you through. I feel you need to show those talents more, give them more expression.
May I first say that your art is absolutely gorgeous? I love it.

What a coincidence that there would be pen and violin as symbols- I'm a writer and a musician playing the violin, among others!

I'm presently involved in a project that, among others, requires creativity in writing. I think this may refer to this in particular. I sometimes hold back when it comes to creative group works, either because I'm afraid I'll be laughed at for my ideas, or that I'll appear too enthusiasthic. Perhaps I should involve myself more; dole out the ideas I have, regardless of whether the others think they're stupid.
I'll see how that goes the next time we meet up. Thank you for the reading!

BrightEye

Thank you for the feedback, Lareia. It's the little details that I pick up on that never cease to amaze me. I drew the violin in very late because I felt the figure looked as though it was playing an instrument.

BrightEye

Reading for likei - 25 June 2015

I can't really think of a title for this image but what I see is that this woman treasures something that comes from deep within her. I take this woman to be you. You have a lot of inner resources to manifest something that really means the world to you. You don't need outside help, you can do it all by yourself.

I also felt that this is showing some kind of rebirth. Maybe the human shell of the woman has died and the light means the resurrection and transformation of her spirit. So perhaps you are going through a symbolic death and rebirth experience right now.

Either way, this tells you that great beauty awaits you on your path.

BrightEye

Thread updated :)

pageofswords9110

I can't really think of a title for this image but what I see is that this woman treasures something that comes from deep within her. I take this woman to be you. You have a lot of inner resources to manifest something that really means the world to you. You don't need outside help, you can do it all by yourself.

I also felt that this is showing some kind of rebirth. Maybe the human shell of the woman has died and the light means the resurrection and transformation of her spirit. So perhaps you are going through a symbolic death and rebirth experience right now.

Either way, this tells you that great beauty awaits you on your path.

I agree with both. I'm discover that a posses I gift . also I'm going through many changes. I'm releasing past patterns and finding new perspectives. I'm definitely in a transitional period. Thank you for my reading.

mahafrins

'Leaf Boat'
As the title for the drawing says, this is a boat made of leaves. What has me confused is that I had the impression the boat was travelling from left to right, from darkness to light, but the sail is pointing in the opposite direction. So I think career-wise you are moving into better waters, or at least you want to. There is a landscape in the distance that is bright and promising. The future is potentially bright. But there seems to be something pulling you back into the past with its dark, foreboding sky. Something is holding you back, a negative experience maybe, or maybe your former boss potentially giving you a bad recommendation for whatever reason.

Another thought I had was that the boat was indeed moving into the last and that what I think is its front is actually its back. There is a tiny leaf-like head sticking out on the right. The more I look at it, the more I think it might be a ferryman. If this is the case and you are indeed moving into dark waters in terms of career, your boat will steer its course safely because the tiny ferryman is in full control.

Well interesting a bad bitchy nasty scoundril of a boss gave a bad review for an honest worker like me.

Doesnt matter i am still appreciated by the rest and have a good life... but with work i dont like or which i have no interest in but i am doing well.

i am looking for a change so was expecting change in this automatic draw but dont know if you saw a new job... I have a company i am targeting...

BrightEye

i am looking for a change so was expecting change in this automatic draw but dont know if you saw a new job... I have a company i am targeting...

There is definitely change with the boat being out on open water. You're in a transitional phase right now. I don't know if you can see the land in the right-hand corner of the drawing. I think that's what you might be moving towards. I would see this as a greater sense of stability awaiting you. It could mean a new job or more stability in your current one.