dreamed about dragons

selene k

Hello everyone! I've been out for a while, but I'll really appreciate your opinions/interpretations about a dream I've had recently. I saw a black sky full of stars, like in outer space, and a big white dragon (specifically one like the chinese dragons) dancing in circles. After a while, it gives birth a baby dragon, also white, and they both dance happily. That was all. I still couldn't find out what was it about... Astrologically, I've got nowadays Uranus passing through ascendant point; the only explanation I could reach was that I was dreaming about the sense of "rebirthing" and renewal this transition brings.
It'd be really helpful for me to hear your opinions... Thanks! Love.

Tigerangel

I've read that when you dream of a Dragon giving birth it represents your emerging power and will with them being white I would think it represents your spiritual power and the starry Sky could maybe be your hopes and ideals, could be a dream that's about you coming into a strong period of your life where your spiritual side will be become alot stronger for you.

Don't know if that helps you any but that's how I would tend to view your dream.

selene k

I've read that when you dream of a Dragon giving birth it represents your emerging power and will with them being white I would think it represents your spiritual power and the starry Sky could maybe be your hopes and ideals, could be a dream that's about you coming into a strong period of your life where your spiritual side will be become alot stronger for you.

Don't know if that helps you any but that's how I would tend to view your dream.

Every opinion helps, Tigerangel; thanks! ;)

danieljuk

In Chinese Culture, Dragons symbolise, Strength, Power and Luck, that is why they are linked to leaders and Emperors but also bless shops and businesses at Chinese New Year. Luck and Empowering. It is interesting that you dreamt of a Chinese Dragon because they have this value where as in the West we see them as malevolent and a monster attacking.

Also in Chinese Culture and legends is an idea about Dragons giving birth to things that are special and empowered. There is many legends about some of the greatest figures in Chinese history (warriors basically) being born from a Dragon. There is the ultimate legend though that the origins of the people of China were all born from Dragons. There is also a story of the 9 sons of a dragon who all had supernatural powers (and make up different areas of China).

In relation to your dream, this does continue the theme of "rebirth" but maybe you will be more empowered or lucky? Dragons could also show you coming out stronger as a personality or character, not timid or with low self esteem. If this Dragon was breathing fire or aggressive, it could show you are angry but this dream is careful not to show that. I think you might be quite empowered as you rebirth :)

selene k

Very interesting, Danieljuk; thanks! And yes, I think good things are coming... :)