Wheel of Fortune as a lover/boyfriend?

AngelicCartomancer

Most cards for me in tarot are pretty straight forward but yesterday when i was doing a reading for a friend who asked about what a guy shes hooking up with is like as a boyfriend i drew one card which happened to be the Wheel of fortune.

Im stumped. I read that this means hes a player. Anyone have a good read one this card as a boyfriend or lover?

Girl Archer

Maybe a lucky guy? Probably he blows hot and cold.

Whitewitch10

A karmic tie. Someone from a past life

Grizabella

Someone who is on again, off again. Not consistently in touch. It could even indicate a bipolar condition.

AngelicCartomancer

Ive been doing a little research online and some sources believe it means star crossed lovers or that the person is "the one" for them.

Not sure if i believe that entirely. I like everyones answers on here!

PAMUYA

When I read your post I thought hot and cold...on again off again.

AngelicCartomancer

Ah. So it could mean hes also unreliable, unpredictable as well. Maybe even cant figure out how to have a relationship?

Grizabella

I think it's really hard to tell with just one card. Sometimes that's a good method but the Wheel is a card that, when it comes up in a reading where it's the last card, I always draw at least one more because that way I have some sense of which way the Wheel is turning---up or down. Drawing just one card and it not only being the Wheel, but a Major at that, makes it kind of difficult. But what I'd definitely think is that it's a very important message she's being given. Certainly an on again off again boyfriend wouldn't be any great shakes, but if you were to ask her what her track record with men in the recent past has been, that might give you a clue as to what this card is telling you. If she's had to kiss some toads, it might be telling her that her luck is changing.

AngelicCartomancer

i didnt know if drawing another card would make it more difficult or not. Next time i will definately draw more than one. Im not sure about her relationship history but will ask. I hope it doesnt mean a repeating bad relationship "cycle" for her.

danieljuk

she might feel like she won the lottery or roulette wheel or raffle! he might be a great prize and all by random chance :) or fate and destiny.