10 of Cups clarified by The Lovers

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hello all! I did a general daily reading for today and the outcome was 10 of Cups, clarified by The Lovers. I see the 10 of cups as a very positive card meaning you'll move into a better part of your life, especially with regards to family matters or home life. I used to see The Lovers as a romance card but now I just see it as having to make a choice that questions your morality. I'm a bit confused as to the outcome of my reading. The Lovers clarified the 10 of cups so maybe it means that I'll make a choice and it'll lead to happiness, but I'm not in the process of making a choice, so I'm a bit confused. What are your thoughts on this?

queenxofxwands

The cards may simply be saying you will end up having a really lovely day.

KnightOfTheCosmos

...Thank you for your response...but maybe I should have phrased my question better...I was wondering how it would have related to The Lovers, since that's the card that clarified it. I already know that the 10 of cups is a positive card so as an outcome it's a thumbs up but I need some insight on how that might change since it was clarified by The Lovers.