Stretch Tarot

Irbisa

Hello!
First of all - I´m a relatively new member (I joined quite a long time ago, but I wasn´t active). Which, as I realize now, was a mistake, because your community is really great and is helping me with my Tarot journey. So thank you, and nice to meet you :D.

Second - I wanted to share with you my latest deck lust and obsesion - the Stretch Tarot. It´s a mix of collage and mixed media resulting into a very creative deck with sort of vintage feel. It´s not done yet, but I can wait for it :D.

Here is the official website http://stretchtarot.tumblr.com/

What do you think?

(fun fact: the author is 18 years old.. I wish I was this talented and creative when I was in his age :D )

Madrigal

Like!

Two of Cups and Knight of Swords are fab! I shall be keeping my eye on this one.

bonebeach

Yesss!

I love the look of collage decks but I feel most of the ones I want are OOP, so it would be cool to get on the band wagon for one before it's gone. Very fun art and I'm glad you linked us.

LadyV

Very cool deck. I love the 10 Pents.

Thoughtful

Welcome Irbisa to being active :)

Looks a good deck will keep my eye on this one. A talented 18 year old indeed.

Just had another look at his cards and l love they are so different to other decks out there. The cards provide plenty of new ideas to spark your readings with. l also note he will hope to get them on Kickstarter around September.

Thanks for bringing this Tarot to our attention.

Leonora

I LOVE the Queen of Cups. Thanks for putting this deck on my radar.

aquestionmark

Very nice, I am definitely interested in the production of this deck.

RiverRunsDeep

Me, too!! Love the vintage theme. It reminds me of the
Antiquarian tarot.

Irbisa

I`m glad some of you like it too :).

It reminds me of the Aquarian Tarot, too, but I find this Tarot less... distracting, or complicated.

I´ve been searching for a pretty "vintage" Tarot for some time, and this one is the one that speaks to me the most.

Madrigal

More cards have been put up on the site. The creator hopes to finish the deck next month and then fund it through Kickstarter. It's looking good. Some of the cards are stellar others feel less stellar but still manage to strike a relevant and innovative note. Definitely interested in this one.