Stretch Tarot

Le Fanu

This sort of slipped off my radar and then I forgot all about it until it reared its head in Nina's trading thread and I snapped it up and my goodness, what a wonderful deck. This deck really, really chimes with me. I have just done a reading with it on a personal matter and it sings loud and clear, throwing out odd perspectives and unexpected takes on familiar imagery - really quite extraordinary - and yet created by one so young. I am really taken aback by this deck.

The whole atmosphere surrounding it is magical and vintage and yet not too creepy. It uses some Thothy titles and the Courts have titles too (I mean, not just "Queen of...",but actual titles) which is curious. It has layers and peculiar juxtapositions. I am amazed at how I selected 4 familiar cards in my reading and yet they gave such fresh and unfamiliar meanings. Love it, really do...

Essjay

It's a beautiful deck and such a great price. How's the cardstock Le Fanu?

G6

WEB ADDY for STRETCH TAROT

Wanted to add the artists web page to see gallery/purchse because the opening post only has the Tumblr page likely before there was a website for the deck:

https://www.stretchtarot.com

It's an interesting one. Not sure if it's my cup of tea, but it is cool. ✌🏻

Nemia

Yes, I'm not picky about cardstock and don't have problems even with decks everybody complains about ;-) but the Stretch is very nice and flexible and feels good in my hand.

I really like this deck. I'll do a little comparison as soon as I'm allowed to open my Cult of Weimar birthday present. These two are the only collage decks I own.

lightpers

I totally forgot i purchased this deck two weeks ago, i wonder when it will come, can't wait for its awesomeness!

Le Fanu

It's a beautiful deck and such a great price. How's the cardstock Le Fanu?
You know what it reminds me of? The Deck of the Dead - I swear it must have come from the same factory. It's exactly that style, that thickness, that whippiness, that flexibility, that feel. Smooth, not linen-y.

Essjay

You know what it reminds me of? The Deck of the Dead - I swear it must have come from the same factory. It's exactly that style, that thickness, that whippiness, that flexibility, that feel. Smooth, not linen-y.

And I do love that cardstock, it's one of my favourites.