Stretch Tarot

MissChiff

I like the Hierophant. Marie Laveau that's great.....

RiverRunsDeep

Thanks for the link, Madrigal. Those cards look gorgeous! Looking
forward to this deck being completed!

Deaux

Loving this one! Great sense of composition, balance, color, everything. I swear the art on some of these decks makes my little artist heart shine with love, then get all insecure, then get all greedy and I WANT THIS YESTERDAY PLEASE.

Morwenna

I like the looks of this, I'm particularly enamored of the 3 of Cups.

gregory

Hello!
First of all - I´m a relatively new member (I joined quite a long time ago, but I wasn´t active). Which, as I realize now, was a mistake, because your community is really great and is helping me with my Tarot journey. So thank you, and nice to meet you :D.

Second - I wanted to share with you my latest deck lust and obsesion - the Stretch Tarot. It´s a mix of collage and mixed media resulting into a very creative deck with sort of vintage feel. It´s not done yet, but I can wait for it :D.

Here is the official website http://stretchtarot.tumblr.com/

What do you think?

(fun fact: the author is 18 years old.. I wish I was this talented and creative when I was in his age :D )
Please tell me he will have it printed by printerstudio which avoids all the customs hassles so many of us suffer !

Annabelle

Oh, this is beautiful! I look forward to being able to buy a copy someday :).

jema

This one is on kickstarter now, just saw it the other day and fell in love with it!
I think it is by far one of the best collage decks out there and I love how the minors and courts are treated with equal care as the majors.

Nemia

How interesting! I'm impressed with J.L. David's Madame Recamier as Empress - I like an Imperial Empress, not just a pretty pregnant woman or a look-alike of the Queen of Pentacles. I also like the fact that this is not just a "young white cute" deck, I really have a problem with decks made today that stay Euro-centric, ageist and prettily gendered. I want a deck to reflect that we have pushed the boundaries of our comfort zones, that we consciously try to include "the Other" in our world.

I'm not ususally fascinated by collage decks but this looks good. I can't believe the artist is younger than my children ;-)

For me, this is far more interesting than most market-oriented, prettified Lo Scarabeo catalogue offerings. At this stage. Obviously, the work is not done yet. But very well done until now.

gregory

Do we know where he IS (physically) ?

Never mind. UK. YES ! backed.

Linfang

Wow, I like this, just pledged! I really hope this reaches the goal by mid December!