Stretch Tarot

RiverRunsDeep

I just received an email notification that the Stretch Tarot has been funded! (!!!!!)

FaintlyMacabre

Me, too. I am really happy for him. I couldn't decide what to get and just got the deck I think....

jema

i decided to splurge and get both the tarot deck and the playing cards.
So happy to see this funded and so fast!

rylla

backed as well. looking forward to it.

FaintlyMacabre

I suppose this has been asked before, but I didn't see it. I see that this tarot has been give 3-1/2 stars even though it is unpublished. How does that happen?

The latest update is that they are working on the bags, BTW.

gregory

I suppose this has been asked before, but I didn't see it. I see that this tarot has been give 3-1/2 stars even though it is unpublished. How does that happen?
Solandia does all the star ratings - it's her decision, and she owns the joint :D

ana luisa

Although I cannot afford it, I am SOOO happy it got funded. It is a true work of art :)

FaintlyMacabre

Solandia does all the star ratings - it's her decision, and she owns the joint :D

Then I guess she just does it from the photos if it isn't out yet? I think it's a fair question whether someone has the deck or is just looking at a picture. Of course we don't always agree with ratings - that's opinions :) Or maybe it is a better deck for me than for others or vice versa.

RiverRunsDeep

Found my deck in the mailbox today!!! :):) I am in love! :love:

Sometimes, I am nervous about seeing a new deck because it doesn't always live up to my expectations, but.....this deck is everything I hoped for! The colors are shadowed, smoky and vintage-y, yet the images are sharp and clear. I love the images the artist chose, and the color variations for the suits. The card stock is so soft and buttery, on thin side but not flimsy. Haven't had a chance to read with it yet...just wanted to make a fuss about my initial impressions. :)

Alta

Then I guess she just does it from the photos if it isn't out yet? I think it's a fair question whether someone has the deck or is just looking at a picture. Of course we don't always agree with ratings - that's opinions :) Or maybe it is a better deck for me than for others or vice versa.
Solandia often gets advance copies, test run copies etc. Also sometimes the artists themselves send her high quality scans in advance as it helps people decide to purchase.