Spirit Guide Spread?

Lorien

i need to get in touch with my guide angel a bit more and i believe this will help me plenty! thanks!

Utuku

Wow... I've been trying to find my spirit guide for a while and I think I talk to them, but I'm not sure... thank you so much Miss Apples!! ^_^

BlueLotus

miss_apples said:
Heres a spread I made to try and get in touch with any spirit that may be surrounding you including spirit guides

This is quite an interesting and original spread. I will sure try it out one of these days when I decide which deck to use it with .

Thanks

psychic sue

thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for this spread.

I did it for a querant and picked up her father. She was so happy and the messages that the cards gave rang so true for her.

Its a simple but very effective spread.

Thanks again,

Sue

Dylan

It does look like a very nice and interesting spread.

I must try this when I get a quiet hour to myself.

Cascade

Oct. 30 2004

According to my journal, last Oct I was reading the spirit guide thread in the forum index on line when the screen turned itself off. I wrote "I get the message" and did the spread. Card 1 was the Heirophant! then the 4P, page P, 2P, 6P. 5+ months later I'm soo grateful this guide came along. Whenever I see him now in a daily reading I remember to shut up and don't argue with my boss because he always wins.

Josh

Spirit Spread

I was wondering what it means that i got the devil (reversed) for the first card in my reading???? Is this mean i have a bad and/or evil spirit????

mike gorth

phenomenal spread. thanks

calligirl

Josh

I would think that the devil reversed is a guide that represents resisting temptation, vices, impulses, someone to restrain you from your urges that are not good for you.

"The devil made me do it" - NOT!

Just my first thoughts on it....

moonspirit

cool!

Really cool spread! I've been wanting to get a feel for my spirit guides. I will have to try this.
Thanks!