Urgent / Emergent - Series of Dreams

Suchos

Urgent / Emergent - Series of Divinations/Dreams about a Woman

One week ago, I've met someone who I immediately started a spiritual union after we've met. Before we met, I only knew her by name, she was just a friend of a friend, and before we met, before we even talked, or chatted, she started to pay visits to my dreams, to my astral world and so did I start visiting her, unconsciously, while sleeping. As a moon in pisces with moon in 8th house, my dreams, and my astral world is very, very important for me. Before meeting her, this never, ever happened to me with someone else, except my spiritual teacher, who was a very, very powerful shaman. Well, whatever. Let's not get the topic clouded.

The first dream I had about her, was quite eccentric.

She came to my dream via a portal, with the spirit of a cat accompanying her, which after I learnt that was a malicious one. In my dream, she asked me to look me in the eye, and check my aura. I lowered my psychic barriers, again, in my dream. She checked my aura, looked me in the eye... Then she freaked out. Tears flushed down her eyes, the cat freaked out too. She said ''I am scared, I am very, very scared. We need to talk, please.'' then, she used the same portal, to return.

In her dreams, she also said that she always saw me as a protecting, guiding figure. Her moon is also in Pisces. After we started to chat, she said that she was not afraid anymore, Said that she does not having trouble sleeping anymore. It was quite delightful. Before meeting vis-a-vis, we were able to send each other signals, both in the material and the astral world.

In my second most important dream about her, the world was in strife, a total chaos. She found me, in the midst of that chaos. She asked for help, then disappeared. In the dream, the material world was completely abstract. The buildings, the plants, everything. I cannot really find words to describe it. I walked into my apartment, opened the door, and saw that malicious, negative energy again, in the form of a cat. Still dreaming, I made a ritual in my apartment, which set the Cat ablaze, it started to scream. I locked the doors of my apartment, which had a really, really heavy energy because of the ritual and went outside. Then, I meet her again outside, with the friend who introduced us among us. After that, we started to argue about how we'll keep on our paths while on this chaotic world.

After a couple of weeks, it was that time. We'd meet vis-a-vis, face to face.

I picked her up, while visiting her hometown. It was an amazing meeting. I gifted her Klimt's Tarot deck, when she said she was having trouble with her own deck. Telepathical communication started immediately after we saw each others' faces. We planned to design a Tarot deck, together, since she was a painter. We got lost in the middle of the night in backstreets of a city that I was a total stranger of, we shared kisses in the dead of the night, we read our writings, our poetry to each other. It was really, really good. In the end of the night, breath to breath, we were engaged in a state of huge, devastating sexual trance. Both of my eyes were closed, but I was able to see easily. It was, it was not from this world, while in the midst of it, I heard her voice, speaking, ''open your eyes.''

And I was like, ''Oh no. No.'' I opened my eyes carefully, our gazes met with each other again yet in a very different manner. We were locked. Both bodily and both in gazes. Her big, dark, very dark eyes were the only thing that mattered there. In my path, every being has pure light and pure darkness in themselves. An untaintable light, and an untaintable darkness, a great one, or a lesser one. A friend of mine once said to me that my light was really big, but so was my darkness. He was right. Let's get back to the topic... Her dark eyes, her big, dark eyes and my eyes were locked in a state of very, very strange trance. I saw my pure darkness, my own, untaintable darkness in her eyes. Like a mirror, like a reflection. And so did she. What happened after that, I really, really can't describe it.

When the night was over, we took the metro, after leaving the place of our peculiar affair. We were still cheek to cheek, exchanging kisses in the metro. I departed when my stop came, in a strange feeling of bliss. After an hour, I got to the place where I stayed in that city. She called, saying that ''I started to see things, I am very, very afraid. We need to talk, please.'' Just like the dream. How was I this blind? I loathed myself. I saw this was coming, yet I was too drunk in the haze of spiritual heights to realize this. We argued, really, really heavily. It was a storm. She was like ''When you're around I can not become tethered to this world.'' Why, why she was to be tethered to this world while we could have lived both worlds in One?

We didn't speak, for a week. In this week, I had visions of her, she was half dead, desperate, her nose was bleeding heavily, I had a daydream of her, half-dead and grotesque, yet beautiful, very beautiful in a haunting way. One side of her, the living side smelt of beautiful roses, the other one smelt of caskets and death. There was a bouquet of flowers in her hand, she was presenting them to me. The flowers were dead, too.

Today, I sent her a text. About how she was doing. She said that she was doing good, but also she was feeling tense, a lot of misfortunes happened to her according to her after we had that argument. I haven't done anything, except praying for her return in tears. I cried, I cried a lot, and my walls are usually thick. I told her about my dream. She said that she saw me in her dream too. She said that I was warning her about something, yet she didn't listen. She said that she was having nosebleeds for a week. My heart started to beat like drum, after she said that.

Who is this girl? What is her place in my life... Is she my twin flame? I do not know. Is she the yin to my yang, I do not know! Is she some kind of dark twin or something, I have no idea. Nothing. Why am I entangled to her this much? Why she is entangled to me this much, yet denying it? Why am I having deep, very deep visions about her? Usually, I used to solve these problems all by myself. But now, I do not know what to do with her, what to do with us. The prophecies I channeled are haunting me by being incarnated as her, but I didn't know that a prophecy could pierce and break a heart like this. I didn't know that a prophecy could entangle me in deepest of spiritual ecstasies.

I do not know, I really don't and did not. Any ideas or sensations would be much appreciated.

EmpressArwen

This is hard for me to comment as I've never had this kind of connection. I have to say, it seems concerning that it is so intense. I wonder if you are somehow on the same frequency, which is why you two are so entangled? I'm not sure what I can add about the WHY of this as it would be only speculation but I personally think you should work on shielding. It's like the connection is too much, leading to the arguments in the dream world and reality.

Ground yourself and shielding may give you enough distance to analyze this from a less emotional level/state. Intense connections are a wonderful thing but this feels too overwhelming. Ground, shield, analyze.

Suchos

Thank you. After our intense fight, I'd like to add that I did what I had to do, I shifted to the astral world while I was awake and a very, very powerful spirit that I've never encountered before cleansed my heart chakra and aura there. It was a really, really nice feeling.

But... maybe the problem isn't at the heart chakra after all.

Maybe I should really shield myself, and ground myself. I can feel that my guides are not really comfortable with this, so this is a situation I must take care of. I should go back to yoga and analyze this situation, perhaps. But I definitely analyze this situation after all, without this much emotional intensity.

Thank you very much. You're most kind.