VERY PECULIAR

pageofswords9110

Not really sure if this goes on this forum but I had something very peculiar happen to me.
I fell asleep over my friends house on the couch. When I started to see a reddish orangish swirl. Then it felt like my body was rising off of the couch but I could tell my physical body was still on the couch. Then I felt two hands grab my wrist and pull me into the upright position. They opened my hand and stuck a ring box in it. And closed both of our hands around it tightly before letting go. I opened the box but no ring. Then I woke up. Usually I see visions. But this time I only seen that reddish orange glow swirl thing. But I felt everything else. Has this happened to anyone before ? And what does it mean ?

pageofswords9110

Any suggestions ?

mingbop

Only thing that I can think of is what it would mean to me. I've had hands take mine and pull me up to my feet in a circle before - and I knew that meant come and join us, link with us. You had that and also a ring - a ring is symbolic of a union, like engagement or wedding. Maybe this is you becoming aware of, and ready to work with, the spirit world?

pageofswords9110

Only thing that I can think of is what it would mean to me. I've had hands take mine and pull me up to my feet in a circle before - and I knew that meant come and join us, link with us. You had that and also a ring - a ring is symbolic of a union, like engagement or wedding. Maybe this is you becoming aware of, and ready to work with, the spirit world?

That would make sense only I didn't feel the ring in the box. I just received the ring box.

stellar4

Maybe it is up to you to put the ring in the box - ie make a commitment to working with spirit?
Just a suggestion!
But that really is quite an experience you had......

pageofswords9110

Maybe it is up to you to put the ring in the box - ie make a commitment to working with spirit?
Just a suggestion!

I think you're right. I've been going back and forth with this idea. I'm scared at times and then other times I'm all for working with spirits. That tight grip from whatever spirit it was, was probably letting me know they'll be with me the whole way.

celticnoodle

That would make sense only I didn't feel the ring in the box. I just received the ring box.

Just a suggestion!

well you already pretty much figured it out, but I think like these 3 posts suggests, it is an invitation to you from spirit to come and work with them. The empty box is for you to choose whether or not you will fill it. Very interesting experience!