Orbs...thoughts?

starburst_au

Wow!

I've never had any experience with orbs or interacting with them, but I really like your assertive / taking control of the situation and giving options.

From what you've describe the orb / energy was friendly as 'it' didn't bother you and you didn't feel scared or overwhelmed... Looks like you're opening up even more - on a 'spiritual' level...

So... how do you receive messages from spirit / orbs? Or you kinda just wing it at the time?

Cheers,
SB

EmpressArwen

Wow!

I've never had any experience with orbs or interacting with them, but I really like your assertive / taking control of the situation and giving options.

From what you've describe the orb / energy was friendly as 'it' didn't bother you and you didn't feel scared or overwhelmed... Looks like you're opening up even more - on a 'spiritual' level...

So... how do you receive messages from spirit / orbs? Or you kinda just wing it at the time?

Cheers,
SB

Haha...totally just winging it. I just wanted to see if it would be able or willing to respond to my request. It certainly did. I wish I was more brave in the dark as this is when I see orbs the most...I'm working on that but admit I'm kind of a coward when the sun goes down. :)

Thank you everyone for your thoughts! Very interesting stuff.

Kittysashimi

My first experience seeing an orb was when I was 14. It was after midnight, everyone was sleeping and I was on the phone with this guy R. When I left my room to go to the living room, suddenly there was a bright blue sphere floating right in front of me at eye level. It was beautiful and glowy and all ethereal looking, the same color as tanzine aura quartz. It was about the size of a crystal scrying ball?

I was just in shock and didn't really know what to do , so I just stood still and said to R "Omg you're going to think I'm crazy but there's like a floating blue sphere right in front of me right now, I don't know what it is, I don't know what to do!" After I said that, the orb started moving by floating very very very slowly down towards the hallway. I just stood there in silence while watching it and after about what seemed like 2 minutes, it completely disappeared. If it was just there for a split second, I would have questioned my imagination, but it was there for a long time. I still don't know what it was back then but it was so beautiful, I really did not get a negative vibe from it, I still wonder a lot about what it was and who was trying to communicate with me.

I see tiny white orbs very frequently now and I think of them as little faeries trying to say hi :D

Starri Knytes

Looking through my pics and came across this one. Thought you might enjoy it.

IMG_20150628_013142_224-1_zpsvrjtp0np.jpg

Red Orb

EmpressArwen

Oooooh! Wow! That one is huge and beautiful!! love it. I'm going to have to try to capture some of these on camera.

Starri Knytes

Oooooh! Wow! That one is huge and beautiful!! love it. I'm going to have to try to capture some of these on camera.
I got this one last week, it was huge you can compare the size with my crystal ball.

IMG_20150808_024959_213_zpsxjwxs1ud.jpg

It was very cool it started out wispy like smoke then pulled together right in front of me. It was so cool!!

[emoji23] Now I'll stop swamping your thread with images.

EmpressArwen

Keep posting! I love them!

celticnoodle

wow! that orb is gorgeous. So is your table with the crystals. Nice picture, starry, thank you for sharing.