Orbs...thoughts?

Laurelle

I have very bad vision. I am -3.5 and I have an astigmstism. I basically can't see anything in front of me cleary and it gets worse the farther away my line of vision gets.

All the colors blend together without my glasses. And things sort of look like they are moving. Like warbly Lines. And weird tubular see through objects which my mom told me when I was little were dust particles even though she didn't see the same thing.

At night all the lights look gigantic. So a small street light is 5 times its normal size. Last week the coolest thing happened. Inside the light of a street lamp I could see a black donut spinning circle and inside the donut was a black circle. There were a few of them inside this light. It was very, very clear even though my glasses were off and normally everything is completely blurry without them. But not these black spinning circles. They were amazingly clear.

I kept blinking and trying to readjust my eyes to see if it wasn't some trick of my eyes. But they remained there spinning clearly.

I think they may have been some kind of orb or some kind of atom that was really big. I haven't thought they might be orbs until I saw this thread.

Has anyone else seen these black spinning things in lights?

If you are "blind" like me do you also experience that movement?

Javelyn

Red Orb in a Dream

I awoke last night after seeing a red orb in a dream....but, at the time it just looked like a red clear ball hanging in front of me. As I woke up, I seemed to hear the words "red orb"......so I decided to look it up on the internet! Much to my surprise, they seem to be real....I mean, not just a red circle or ball....so then I decided to look it up here on AT......wow!! I had no idea that orbs were around us, or what they are....so....now that I have looked them up, I feel like maybe I have been directed to do so!! Having just started tarot reading a few months back, I am a newbie to all of this......and am delighted to be learning so much!! Glad I found this thread.....and now will go and read more about Orbs!! Thanks all!!!

Starri Knytes

I awoke last night after seeing a red orb in a dream....but, at the time it just looked like a red clear ball hanging in front of me. As I woke up, I seemed to hear the words "red orb"......so I decided to look it up on the internet! Much to my surprise, they seem to be real....I mean, not just a red circle or ball....so then I decided to look it up here on AT......wow!! I had no idea that orbs were around us, or what they are....so....now that I have looked them up, I feel like maybe I have been directed to do so!! Having just started tarot reading a few months back, I am a newbie to all of this......and am delighted to be learning so much!! Glad I found this thread.....and now will go and read more about Orbs!! Thanks all!!!
I'm glad you found us here too.
Good luck on your journey sweetie. [emoji813]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk