Help with a mediumship session...

EmpressArwen

So there has been a specific energy around me for a couple of days. This is not one I know, it feels different than another energy that shows up sporadically. I know the spirit is male because twice I "felt" like my husband had come in the room but when I turned no one was there...just a male feeling presence.

Today I was in my bedroom and saw a flash, flash, flash, then the air got all wavy and electrical feeling (this happens for me when spirits are showing up...I have no idea why). I asked him to try to concentrate his energy so I could see him. I saw a large red spot on the wall and it moved a few feet across the room.

I decided to try to meditate to get an answer as to who this is. The visions were very confusing, very quick, all over the place...and didn't seem to mean anything. It's almost like the spirit is confused. The things I was shown were like they were from the perspective of the spirit, little things he had seen in life but nothing earth shattering...examples are...a hand opening a screen door, noticing a fly on a sidewalk, picking up a cell phone, walking in a urban setting (just houses close together and a convience store or possibly a liquor store on a corner with bars on the window) etc...nothing identifying at all.

I heard two distinct phrases...

1st - "Why are all the kids downstairs?"

then later..."the roommate"

Twice I was shown this website?? Do you think this spirit is confused? Or am I just not getting it? Any tips on getting a clearer message?

pageofswords9110

So there has been a specific energy around me for a couple of days. This is not one I know, it feels different than another energy that shows up sporadically. I know the spirit is male because twice I "felt" like my husband had come in the room but when I turned no one was there...just a male feeling presence.

Today I was in my bedroom and saw a flash, flash, flash, then the air got all wavy and electrical feeling (this happens for me when spirits are showing up...I have no idea why). I asked him to try to concentrate his energy so I could see him. I saw a large red spot on the wall and it moved a few feet across the room.

I decided to try to meditate to get an answer as to who this is. The visions were very confusing, very quick, all over the place...and didn't seem to mean anything. It's almost like the spirit is confused. The things I was shown were like they were from the perspective of the spirit, little things he had seen in life but nothing earth shattering...examples are...a hand opening a screen door, noticing a fly on a sidewalk, picking up a cell phone, walking in a urban setting (just houses close together and a convience store or possibly a liquor store on a corner with bars on the window) etc...nothing identifying at all.

I heard two distinct phrases...

1st - "Why are all the kids downstairs?"

then later..."the roommate"

Twice I was shown this website?? Do you think this spirit is confused? Or am I just not getting it? Any tips on getting a clearer message?
Please check your email I think this has something to do with me.

Meditarot

I sent you a pm.