Third Eye Experience

Math D

Hi.Did somebody have an experience of Ajnah (Third Eye) in his or her life ? Because back 3 years ago,I opened my third eye,like a finger pressure between the eyebrows.And it still pertube me,I don't know the signfication of this experience.I know I will never find the Truth of this experience but I want some advices,your experience and what's mean to you ?

EmpressArwen

I've posted A LOT about my experiences with my 3rd Eye in Divination. When it opened for me,it was an overwhelming experience ... it kind of went into overdrive for a while. It's a way of life for me now and its calmed down a lot. All of the divination I do is now through my 3rd Eye.

You can message me if you have specific questions.I'm definitely not an expert but can tell you what I know from my experiences.

Math D

Ok.thank you but I didn't know where to go about my question.I will check your posts too.

celticnoodle

I also remember when my 3rd eye opened. I was in bed and semi-awake, I guess. I could actually feel it opening and while it did, it just looked out into the room and I could see everything. I felt it fluttering and opening slowly. It wasn't bothersome though. Quite honestly, I didn't even notice any difference before or after my 3rd eye opened. I had my psychic abilities and mediumship abilities before as well as after it opened. Does this help you?

Math D

It's help me.I don't know if I have mediumship abilities I'm sure I have psychic abilities.I feel I have a powerful intuition and it's rarely lie me.I need to work more in meditation.Does Sitting sessions help for mediumship abilities ?

celticnoodle

It's help me.I don't know if I have mediumship abilities I'm sure I have psychic abilities.I feel I have a powerful intuition and it's rarely lie me.I need to work more in meditation.Does Sitting sessions help for mediumship abilities ?

If you have ever seen a spirit, EVER, then you do have mediumship abilities. When you say "sitting sessions" do you mean, taking on customers to bring through a spirit of theirs? Possibly, it can help. But, I wouldn't take on customers to bring in their deceased loved ones until I knew for sure that I understand the whole process and have a lot of experience working with the spirit world.

You can do this in a group setting, which you also may have meant by "sitting sessions". However, finding a psychic-medium circle to become a part of, isn't always easy. I think there is a group online and in England called SNUI--I may have this incorrect, but maybe someone else here knows who I am referring to and can correct this. They offer psychic medium circles and classes to develop your abilities. It will cost you a join up fee, which I again can't recall what it is, but years ago, I joined them for about $40.00 U.S. monies.

Or you can develop this ability yourself. Be sure to ground and protect yourself, and meditation is very, very helpful. Invite spirits you know first, to come to you. Perhaps a grandparent, even if and especially if you didn't know them in life, so you can get information that you are not aware of but can find outif it is correct through a parent or an aunt who did know them. That sort of thing.

Or you can purchase some books, very inexpensive, to develop this skill at bookstores or online and work through them. It may take time, but with some dedication to it and effort on your part, you have a great chance of developing mediumship skills.

Math D

Thank you this information.I should do research to developpe medieumship abilities.what I mean is meditation,just sit down and meditate.

celticnoodle

meditation is good for all sorts of things. It can help you develop psychic and medium abilities, and even healing abilities too. It can also heal yourself and/or others as well. Meditation isn't always easy to do, but oh, when you can get to the point, where it is easy for you--a whole new world has been opened for you.

Its a very calming and healing feeling to meditate. There are also many ways to do so. Explore meditation techniques by googling for this term, and search youtube also to find some meditation exercises. You'll be glad you did.

Math D

I meditate daily 20 mins per day,I have 4 years of experience.Using both mindfulness and mantras to open chakras and balance it.its a hard daily work but so helpful for everything.

celticnoodle

I meditate daily 20 mins per day,I have 4 years of experience.Using both mindfulness and mantras to open chakras and balance it.its a hard daily work but so helpful for everything.

I definitely agree with this! I'm off now to do some meditation myself. Both prayer meditation and just mindful meditations. :)