Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 212 : August 22 - August 28

Scarlet Woodland

Tarot D: The Didactic Tarot & Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards

Okay okay I'm going to ignore my tangent-y brain (after a long flirtation with going back to my Haindl) and stick with the original plan. It's the Tarot D for me this week :D

Going to pair this up with the Chronicles of Destiny Fortune Cards for a familiar face... lest I get lost at sea with all the myriad extra cards in the Tarot D ;)

BodhiSeed

I'm going to be using the Fey Tarot paired with I Misteri Sibilla. Really loved working with my two new decks last week - the Tabula Mundi and the Alchemist's Oracle. Since I'll be traveling this week, I thought I'd better choose something a little lighter. :)
Thanks for the new thread VG.:heart:

Welcome to the group giustizia! :D

AJ

Waves at the gang....

Roots of Asia for me this week, thanks!

giustizia

Thank you for the warm welcome! :D

I chose to start out with this deck because I'm going to have a hectic week. I'm moving back to my college campus and I have a lot that needs to get done. The Tarot of the Magical Forest is the easiest for me to read, and it's so energetic and clear that I often want to find an excuse to keep chatting with it. It should provide a welcome break from the stress of packing, and a good way to ease myself into the daily draw habit.

Madame Squee

Llewellyn's Classic Tarot, please. Thank you.

RiverRunsDeep

Kitty Kahane for me this week, thank you, VG!
This colorful, funky little deck seems to read well right out
of the box, so I'm looking forward to spending the week with it!

JylliM

Well, I'm persevering with the Sacred Rose but it feels like work, and I'm not sure if it's worth it! The pictures don't tell a story in many cases, and it can be hard to even make out what is being depicted at times. I can't believe I had this as my only deck for years but I was truly poor back then and also I think I thought that you just had one deck, like a marriage! No wonder I found it hard to learn...Having more of a grounding in the meanings now is helping but I don't think I'm ever going to have a happy reunion with this deck!

Madrigal

I'm going to be using the Fey Tarot paired with I Misteri Sibilla. Really loved working with my two new decks last week - the Tabula Mundi and the Alchemist's Oracle. Since I'll be traveling this week, I thought I'd better choose something a little lighter. :)
Thanks for the new thread VG.:heart:

Welcome to the group giustizia! :D

I enjoyed seeing last week's pairing. Have a great getaway this week!

DaughterOfDanu

I really enjoy using the Happy Tarot. The bright colors and cute expressions cheers me up. I started a while back when I got my copy using them for my morning draws and I'm glad to be back to doing that this week. All those colors and happy scenes (For the most part) help to start my day off right. This deck gives such clear readings and they aren't necessarily sugar coated or overly positive either.

sweetcherise13

I'm thoroughly enjoying Tarot of Trees!
This deck has such beautiful imagery and I adore the time spent getting acquainted. The cards are smaller than any of my other decks making it so much easier to shuffle!
I'm going to set aside time to do a full reading with it today or tomorrow now that I'm getting more acquainted with the cards.
I posted a daily draw from today in the DOTD thread and a dilemma I'm having with a specific card. If anyone has any thoughts on it I would appreciate any input.