Psychic dream or just coincidence?

PeonyInLove

What do you make of this?

I had a dream that one of my best friends and her husband went missing. They were having a get together at a hall where all their family and friends were waiting for them to arrive. But, they never showed up. We all just waited there, becoming more worried by the minute. At one point we all were thinking the absolute worse that they had died. I was holding her baby girl the whole time and she became restless. So I took her for a walk around the outside of the building and that's when I ran into my friend. She looked a mess, was wearing a pretty dress but was all dirty and ripped. She was completely holding it together though. I was like wtf! What happened? She pointed to an alleyway that was close so I walked up to it and there was her husband, dead, wrapped in thick plastic.

I ended up speaking to my friend the next day where she told me that her and her husband had such a massive fight the night before that she was seriously considering a divorce.

Do you think it could be linked? I havnt spoken to her in a few weeks and have never dreamt about her before.

HappyTree

I'm not an expert with dreams but I'd like to say this happened to me, a few times. Dreamed about someone close to me, and would hear about things happening to them next day/few days, events/incidents closely hinted in the dream. You say that she is your best friend so that's likely, so perhaps there is a psychic link between you, You picked up her distress..

Milfoil

Hi Peony

Of course this could be linked. Write it all down, keep notes on when this kind of thing happens and learn both how this kind of dream may differ slightly from your usual dream as well as learning your own inner lexicon of symbols so that you can interpret the messages when the come.

Very interesting when this happens isn't it? :cool3: