Signs, signs everywhere!

Schatzy

Almost a month ago my mom told me she saw a ghost here at home. The ghost seemed to be female, so that my mom thought it was my grandma, who passed away 21 years ago and who has always warned us about difficult situations ahead. A few weeks after that, my grandma's sister got really sick and we had to take her to the hospital where they almost let her die and then we brought her home. The woman is really confused and, well, she might have dementia now, she is really old and very sick.

But at the same time my aunts and cousins stopped talking to us. They haven't even picked up the phone to see if we're still alive. Last sunday I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and suddenly the light faded, it remained very low and boom, the bulb exploded. This has happened a lot of times before, we believe that's the sign that trouble is on their way, because when my grandpa was about to die and when my most beloved dog was about to die, the lights did funny things. And well, they always do when something bad is about to happen.

But I can't understand what needs to be done. We want to take my grandma's sister to a home, where they specialize on people with dementia and who can't take care of themselves, but all doors seem to be closed, we can't find somewhere decent where they will take her. We also can't find a nurse or even a sitter to help us here at home. It's like we are left alone to deal with this by our own means.

But my mother is not that young anymore and she is way too tired. She has been ill for the last four days now. She can't leave her bed, she feels week and her blood prrssure has been way too high. She says it's her stomach, because she is nauseated all the time and she has pain.

Now I'm trying to ask our angels for guidance and I have the feeling that there is a bad energy around us, like someone wants to hurt us.

Has anyone any suggestion on how I can find out what's happening and what we have to do to make this situation better? I really need help now!

celticnoodle

Schatzy, I am so sorry to hear of your predictament. It is very draining having to take care of a loved one--especially one who has dementia. I can believe that possibly your deceased grandmother, her sister, has indeed been in your home, watching over you all. Its sad that others in your family are treating you so and not helping you out in some way and that you are having a terrible time finding a place to put your aunt into. My heart goes out to you all.

Perhaps you and your mother should ask your grandmother to send help your way for her sister. I think if you could get the help you need to take care of her sister--then everything else in your life would also slowly get back on track too.

I am a firm believer in also asking for help from our deceased loved ones. They do continue to watch over us and want to help us. I call on my most recently deceased beloved loved ones all the time. When I was last having surgery, and waiting to go into the surgical room, I remember looking at the end of my bed, to see my father and my Uncle standing there, watching over me. My surgical procedure went very well and I healed quickly and without any more problems. Was it due to my loved ones watching over me? Who knows, but it sure made me relax knowing they were with me during this difficult time for me.

I have also asked them to help us find the right home for our retirement. When we found a home that I fell in love with, I asked them to make it possible for us to get it at a price we could afford and to have no problems with it at all. All this came to be and it was quite interesting how it all did come to be. Only two people were able to actually see the house--as the realtor forgot to advertise it! :bugeyed: We were one of these two.

So, see, your loved ones in spirit can, will and do help us! So, just pray to them along with your angels and guides too and the guides of your aunt too. Ask them to help you find a great place that will accept your aunt and be good to her.

Good Luck! I'll pray that you are able to find the perfect place for your aunt, where she will be well taken care of and that is very affordable.

Schatzy

Thank you!

Celticnoodle, thank you so much for your words and for your empathy. I have also tried to ask my grandma for help. There's a legal issue that should bring us some money and that could be a great help for us, but I'm experiencing so much delays, I have come to believe Everything ks against us.

Since my dog died, or as I called him, my furbrother, it's been very hard for me to really contact our angels. I know they have been watching over us, my dad, his parents, my mom's parents, my best friend who died in the Haiti earthquake, my furbrother and my fursister, to just name a few of the lots of angels we have now. I have felt their presence and I have felt God's help many times. But now, it's different. It's like I can't connect with them, like they seem so far away, or worse... Like they're not listening... Sometimes it feels like a punishment, but it can also be seen as an opportunity to make some things right, you know?

My grandma died because she needed surgery and my aunts didn't let it happen. My mom is a doctor and her sisters stopped her and blocked her, so she couldn't act quickly to save my grandma. Ten years ago, I got to my knees and begged my grandma's sister to take the surgery that could have saved my grandma. She survived all these years. But now it seems she needs another surgery, but, furthermore, my mom has stood up to her sisters and took control over this situation.

My grandpa was thrown away from his own home by my eldest aunt and her husband. He never set foot in this house again, cause we were able to move back in here after he died and just because my other aunt intervened. So... We think it's one possibility that my grandma's sister has to live here the rest of her life, to make things right in the memory of my grandparents. But it's soooo hard!!! Now I understand why this woman had always lived alone.

My best friend aays life and God are challenging us, like it's a test. My grandma's sister insists that my grandma is sending us all her blessings and that she will reward us for taking care of her, sending us so much money, happiness and blessings. But still, I feel like there's a hige distance between me and all my angels I used to feel so close to me... I'm losing faith.

Thank you for taking the time to read me and to comfort me. Thank you so much!