Manifesting

kerri28

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has been working with manifesting universal engergy to bring what they want into there lives? And if it has worked and which method did you use?

I've been working on harnessing universal energy and bringing it into my heart chakra, moulding this energy into a shape/object that I want to manifest and then letting this energy pass through and back up to the universal mind. Wow, that was a mouthful.lol

That was how i was taught to do it. I've only just started doing this so i'm still waiting for a result.

Would love some veiws on the topic.

Love and Light
Kerrie

joya250

hi Kerrie,

Good topic. I'm interested to read the replies to this thread as well.

Conscious manifestation intrigues me. Actually, manifestation in general is pretty mind-blowing. If, as I believe, we create our own environments -- all we need to do is look around to see our insides, out. The world is our projection. ... but, even with that being the case, why are so many (at masses and individual levels) plagued with fear, guilt, loneliness, etc.?

I guess KNOWING about manifestation and actually practicing manifestation are vastly different.

I decided recently to become more involved in practicing manifestation. I like your thing with the pulling energy through the heart chakra, etc. That seems like a good point of focus. I haven't done anything like that -- or had a preconceived plan on what I am going to do. Right now, I am just conceptualizing , rather than a physical meditation or spell or whatever. I have a book that I reserve for writing down what I want to cultivate, what I want to release, etc. I concentrate on the thought, document it, and let it go. ....... I don't know how to gauge the results. Wonder if there IS a way to "systematically" brings things through -- and if there is some sort of benchmark (for lack of a better word) to calculate results.

I wonder what directed, conscious and successful manifestation requires? Whether methods differ from one person to the next, or if there is a general "code" to "tap into" to bring things through to the physical realm?

Have you studied the Tree of Life? Among other things, this is supposedly a "map" of manifestation. (If I am understanding it right, that is.)

Another question: When you talk about manifestation... are you referring to a physical object (like house, new car, etc.), a condition (like health, wealth, etc.), or the act of shaping your entire life through (what I call) a filter of Love and will to action for the Greater Good of All?

So... I know I didn't do much to answer the question.... but let's hear others' responses.

off to manifest me some breakfast, joya ;)

Phoenix Rising

I manifested some money $600 for a course that I really wanted to do. I said get me the money for this course. A couple of days later some friends of mine who were clients, when I used to do healings. They rang me and said that they really needed a healing. They asked me questions about what I was up to etc etc. At the end of the session (I had worked on the whole family-6) They presented me with a cheque for $600 as a donation. I was blown away.
So firstly it was a strong desire and secondly I had thoroughly believed that I was going to get the money some way, I knew it was coming. Desire and faith are the keys to manifestation!

There doesn't really have to be any great ritual, just need the intent. But if you think that it will help you then fine. Our mind is a powerful tool. You don't need to ask how it comes either, it comes in mysterious ways.

zorya

because manifesting is not a form of divination, this thread will be moved to the magic forum after 24 hours.

kerri28

Sorry Zorya, I couldn't find a better thread to post this seeing as I don't have access to the subscribers section.lol

Also, this maybe a personal interpretation, but I see manisfesting as a form of spirituality which could also fit under divination.

I will respect your point of view, however.

Love and Light
Kerrie

TemperanceAngel

I think of manifestation being 'positive thinking', I think you get what you ask for and if you think about things in a negative way that's how it turns out, negatively.

I think it is also about intention which could come through a spell, prayer, meditation, affirmation or postive thinking :)
XTAX

purple_scorp

Your Heart's Desire

Hi All.

Sonia Choquette has a book called "Your Heart's Desire" and she lists several methods of manifesting what you desire. I have loaned the book out to a friend, otherwise I could quote certain sections from it. So this next bit is from memory. She makes you list 20 things that you desire. And every day, you have to knock one off your list. So in the end, you have listed that what you truly desire. It can be material, or otherwise. For example, you might wish for world peace.

She also suggests you make yourself a pretty little box, decorated just the way you like. And then to cut out things that you want and to place them inside the box.

Does/did it work???? You betcha. Now for the funny part to this story. I had thought that I might like to get myself a man. So I went through lots of magazines (family ones, like Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens, those sort of ones). And I found myself a nice looking man. Only, he was standing in front of a bike. And I didn't really care for the bike, so I cut only the top section of the picture out and put him in my Manifestation box.

A couple of weeks passed and still no man had manifested, so I upgraded him to a place nearer to me. Yep, thought I'd put him on my pillow. Snicker, snicker....I can hear you all laughing. Oh, and um, did I forget to mention he was naked? He wasn't really, because he was wearing bike shorts, when he stood behind that bike. But, I cut his legs off, so for all intents and purposes, he was now naked, lying on my pillow.

Did he manifest? He certainly did. I was at a friend's house one night and without going into the gory details, when I went to bed, I found a naked man, lying (head) on my pillow. It was okay.....I told him to move on before climbing in. However, now I am extremely careful what I ask for.

Oh, and one last thing. Regarding money. I had read somewhere that if you need money, you should spend money. Because if you put money into the universe, it will come back to you. It might not necessarily be in the way you think it will. But I have friends who swear that this always works for them.

Cheers

purple_scorp

sagitarian

Wow, I love the suggestion about the box, I'll have to try that one!

Usually when i want to manifest something whether it be money, love, understanding, help, etc, I usually sit down and do a meditation (holding my amythyst crystal) and contact my guides. I've always been able to easily talk to my guides. I'll make contact with them and discuss it over with them. Now, I don't believe you necessarily have to be able to hear them as well, or this can also be done with your higher power too. I usually state what it is I really want, and mind you, i rarely ask them to help me get things, usually, I try every method of getting it on my own before I ask for their guidance. In any case, I tell them what it is I really desire, and I ask politely if they could please help me in getting this. Usually they answer me back right away with either a "yes we can, but we need sometime and your cooperation" or "No because, this is something that is completely mundane, or because it's something that I need to "struggle" with for one reason or another". Another way that I ask for their assistance (often too) is for confirmation. For example, one night, I was going to go out with some friends, they had canceled on me, I had made other plans, and those fell through too, I didn't feel "right" just going home, so I asked my guides "Ok guys, have the person who I am suppose to spend time with call me on my cell phone in the next 5 minutes or I'm going home". 2 minutes later my friend called and asked what I was up to and if I wanted to hang out. I said "sure" and we met up. Now, another friend of mine who is also open to the metaphysical realm was thinking about getting a divorce from her husband. She was in tears and didn't know what to do. So while I had her on the phone with me, out loud, I spoke to her guides and told them "ok, she really needs you guys to give her a sign of what she is suppose to do, if she is suppose to stay with her husband, have him call her in the next 10 minutes, if she is suppose to leave and move on, then have anyone else call instead in the next 10 minutes". Mind you, her husband works a type of job that he can't just call someone while on the job. 2 minutes later, her husband called. It wasn't anywhere near his break time, and I don't remember what took place exactly in order for him to have called her at that time, but it was very very odd. I've found this to be very effective, to tell your guides to give you a specific sign in guiding you where you are to go, or how you are suppose to do something.

More recently, I've asked my guides "where am I suppose to go from here with my studies or my metaphysical workings?" Today, as I was flipping through the channels (which I rarely do, usually the kids watch the disney channel but today I couldn't take anymore) and found a show about psychic healers. I've been recieiving the messages through others that I am a healer and I need to start doing some healing work. I took that as a sign from my guides to start doing healing.

I'm not sure if this helped at all, I hope it does. What a great topic! Thanks for posting. I'm definitely going to try out the box!

Sagitarian

Imagemaker

Great post, Sagitarian. It's always been apparent to me that you're a healer :)

I think manifesting is so much more than the specifics of money or any temporary craved object. It's about directing and getting guidance on the whole path of your life, up or down, over the chasms and up to the heights.

I've always focused on manifesting relationships that would help me grow or understand--some that support and comfort me and some that make me crazy but I learn so much (after I recover).

My method is like Sagitarian's--to ask in times of real importance when you've already done what you can, to have "best path" intent for yourself and the Other, and then to trust that what occurs is best. And sometimes what happens is so fast and amazing, I laugh all the way through it.

sagitarian

Imagemaker,

Really? hmm. Perhaps sometimes our own path is hidden mostly from ourselves. Where others just see it and know, it's foreign to us. Thanks, that gives me a lot of confidence Imagemaker! I'll definitely start using more and more healing energy. I love your post too, only asking for the guidance when you really feel you need it, and how you mostly ask for friendships that will benefit you, or teach you, or guide you into the path that you were meant for in this life. That's how I feel, instead of trying to manifest money, I try to ask for the guidance in knowing how to manifest it myself, for example, what more can I do at work to gain a promotion or increase in pay? Or if they could bring me some extra clients (as long as the clients can afford the readings, without taking away what they can't afford). So basically I ask for the skills in order to manifest the money, and sometimes, I'll be whispered to in my ear by my guides to mention something to someone. Most of the time, it's for a good reason, once in a while, it wasn't such a good idea, but at those times, I think to myself, maybe they needed to hear it even if they weren't ready to hear it yet.