Now a dream...

Schatzy

I posted a few days ago about a lot of weird things happening. Well, now I had this dream two nights ago and I can't remember anything! The weird thing about that dream is that I woke up crying...

I believe I was dreaming of my grandparents or my dogs, all of them dead now. I have the feeling that they were either scolding me or telling me I had to say goodbye. But I also remember opening my eyes or realizing that I was just dreaming before bursting into tears. It took me what seemed like a few seconds to start crying, like I had to let something sink in first...

But what really disturbs me is that I always remember my dreams, always!!! And it's much easier to remember a dream so upsetting, isn't it?

I've been asking all my loved ones who have passed away for guidance, for help, cause we're living a very difficult situation, but I just can't remember what that dream was about!

Is it possible that my angels, as I like to call them, came to tell me something and I am not allowed to remember or maybe it was so hard to take in I don't want to remember?