Fairy Tale Lenormand

Aster Breo

I also googled the Fairy Tale deck and the fortune cards came up. At first, I thought they were the same.

I have the Fairy Tale Fortune Cards. I love the idea of them, but the art style doesn't really appeal to me. It's VERY different from Lisa Hunt's style. And the cards are larger than I like.

But I love the idea of drawing from fairy tales.

ArwenNightstar

Lisa has finished all the drafts and is now deep into painting. I'll be hitting the writing part as well. We plan to have a PDF available so you can see all the story links. :D

greatdane

Liking what I'm seeing so far :)

Love the FISH and MICE. I like that even though there is a lot in the scene, the main images are so clear. I see the FISH card and I KNOW it's FISH, the MICE are easy to spot.

I especially like that there are multiples!

I am enjoying watching this deck progress.

ArwenNightstar

Love the FISH and MICE. I like that even though there is a lot in the scene, the main images are so clear. I see the FISH card and I KNOW it's FISH, the MICE are easy to spot.

I especially like that there are multiples!

I am enjoying watching this deck progress.

Oh thank you so much. The fun we are having in creating it probably should be taxable. LOL Fish is one of my faves with Birds being another because of the story.

reall

Lisa has finished all the drafts and is now deep into painting. I'll be hitting the writing part as well. We plan to have a PDF available so you can see all the story links. :D

looking forward to this!^^ like how US Games makes their pdf available on line^^
that way you can always find your LWB!^^ lolz :))

MissNine

Aw man! I'm not on Facebook so can't access it.

Is the Anchor the one from Captain Hook's ship?

reall

Aw man! I'm not on Facebook so can't access it.

Is the Anchor the one from Captain Hook's ship?

don't know what story it is but it look fantastic!^^ as well as all other cards!
don't know why fb don't allow sharing img?x,x

greatdane

I'm not on FB and I can still view at least part of it

I just binged Fairy Tale Lenormand.

MissChiff

I can't wait for this deck..... I had the Fairytale Tarot.. But alas i lost that one in the house fire.. The images on Facebook are absolutely stunning! My first Lenormand was Titania's Fortune deck.. Lenormand has really improved.