Do you alter your future when.....

Cacia

Hello All

I hope you guys are doing great and bless by the white light. I am curious about something that I came to my mind

Do you affect your future when you take a glimpse? can someone help with this question.

Thanks

Cacia

MissNine

Have you played on a meri-go-round? You know how once it's spinning it takes some muscle to stop the thing and spin it the other direction?
That's how I see predictions or glimpses at the future. You see what direction life is flowing and if you want to change it, it will take some intentional action or inaction.

So if you see the future and take steps to change it, then yes, your future is affected.

Cacia

Miss Nine

Thanks so much, yes I have see that mery go round but makes perfect sense. Thank you so the future is only affected if we take steps to modify it.

Otherwise, if there is not action to it and you just look at it then it will stay the same way, i think i get the idea thank you so much

MissNine

Miss Nine

Thanks so much, yes I have see that mery go round but makes perfect sense. Thank you so the future is only affected if we take steps to modify it.

Otherwise, if there is not action to it and you just look at it then it will stay the same way, i think i get the idea thank you so much

That's my take anyway. Same goes for others in the equation, if the future situation involves other people. Glad it helped! :)

Cacia

Miss Nine

Yes, it did young lady very much, in my mind I thought when you look at the future you already affected by looking into it, for that the future was already change, that was my idea.

I really appreciate your explanation thank you again many blessings

canid

Bet Stephen Hawking has an opinion. Or the theory of Schroedingers cat.