Aura Colour Sprays/Mists

Tigerangel

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this, I know I can buy some online from certain websites and online places like eBay, etsy etc.

But they seem very expensive even more so when postage and packaging is added on, so is it possible to make these type of Colour Aura Sprays yourself? Or is it better to buy it ready made?

I would like to have a colour spray that also helps connect with the Archangels specifically Archangel Michael, I have no clue on where to start to make a selfmade spray for myself, which would be my preference to buying a ready made one.

So any information on what is needed and the method would be a great help, also if anyone has bought ready made one's that they would recommend would be great too.

Thanks, Namaste.

EmpressArwen

I've never heard of this. Do you have a link so I can see what you are describing?

Tigerangel

I've never heard of this. Do you have a link so I can see what you are describing?

I've been doing abit of research on this as I really wanted to make my own, it's basically an aromatherapy spray that includes flower essences, essential oils and gem elixirs mixed in distilled/spring water& alcohol(pure vodka)or witch hazel.

http://www.thearchangelstudio.com/about-the-fragrance-sprays/4556540114

I'm going be making one nearer the end of the month, as I specifically want it to spray for meditations with archangel Michael, I haven't decided on which combination of essences or oils I want to use yet, I will probably use a blend of 3 to 5, and I have a list of the associations for archangel Micheal, the only things I'm sure I'll use at the moment is Lapis Lazuli and Witch Hazel in a blue glass 50ml spray bottle.

Tigerangel

Thanks for the links but not quite what I was looking for originally, but as I stated in my second post I found the info I need to make the spray I want, thanks anyway :), but as I'm wanting these sprays to work in my energy field and for meditation work, I will be making them to specific associations to the archangel I wish to work with and have also decided to tape a suitable affirmation to tape around the gem elixir to infuse positivity into the water (as done by Dr Emoto who examined the affect positive and negative words had on water)

http://www.highexistence.com/water-experiment/