RWS and Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom

linabeet

I use 78 when I'm stumped on a card. If it keeps coming up or I just don't get it or I want to go deeper into the meanings than I have in the past I'll read it then. I find it broadens my mind and expands my previous understnadings of the cards.

For quick referernce I'll usually go to Tarot for Yourself because I love the questions and affirmations she presents.

dadsnook2000

Two books

Two of Rachel's books serve me well -- 78 as a reference tool, Forrest of Souls as in inspiring tool. Both are well used. I also use her Complete Illustrated Guide to the Tarot -- this book is a goldmine, is very complete as an introductory book, but is most of all for me a source of reference for the many decks (about 50) that are used to illustrate the book. I use this book to both help select new decks as well as models for my tarot wood carvings. Dave.

Flavio

Besides the incredible amount of information on this book regarding normal position cards, during and after reading 78 degrees of Wisdom I started to win confidence to give my first steps reading with reversals, a really enlightening book for me.

SongDeva

Spiritual Tarot has a similar format to 78, and is pretty good.