Beliefnet?

SunsetKay

Out of curiosity, I took the Belief-O-Matic quiz on Beliefnet and got some seriously unexpected results. When I checked them, the beliefs didn't match. Anyone else experience anything like this? Anyone know a better "quiz"?

Ace

It matched for me pretty close. What were your results that you didn't agree with? Did you tell it if it was important or NOT important for you?
barb

Richard

For me, it worked as accurately as possible, given the number of possibilities.

Emily

I just did mine and apparently I am 100% Neo-Pagan. Not sure what that mean't so just googled it. I'd say, yes it fits. :)

Zephyros

Honestly, any site that starts off with "Historical facts about Noah's Ark" and the says science has proved its existence... well, how seriously can one take that or an online quiz anyway?

Also, I didn't do the quiz because I saw no reason to give them my email address just for doing a quiz.

Emily

Honestly, any site that starts off with "Historical facts about Noah's Ark" and the says science has proved its existence... well, how seriously can one take that or an online quiz anyway?

Also, I didn't do the quiz because I saw no reason to give them my email address just for doing a quiz.

It got better later on lol - I didn't give them my email address either, just a load of random letters :)

SunsetKay

It matched for me pretty close. What were your results that you didn't agree with? Did you tell it if it was important or NOT important for you?
barb

I rated the level of importance, yes. But apparently, I must not have rated some things highly enough. :) My top 5 results were:

Hinduism 100%
Jainism 97%
Unitarian Universalist 91%
Muslim 90%
Sikhism 83%

SunsetKay

I just did mine and apparently I am 100% Neo-Pagan. Not sure what that mean't so just googled it. I'd say, yes it fits. :)

I just googled it too. :) It fits me better than Hinduism, I think. :)

SunsetKay

I don't know what I was expecting, lol. But it definitely wasn't what I got. :) But you're right, I should have known better. At least I got some amusement out of it.