See How You Scry Oct. 19-25, no crystal ball needed

celticnoodle

Here is the new crystal ball image. Unfortunately, I can't get it to enlarge and save it that way, so you may want to click on the image, save it to your desktop and enlarge it yourself. I sometimes will save the picture to my desktop, enlarge it and also turn it around and around as I read--which I would do with a crystal ball that I own as well. So, you can try to do this as well with this picture--it may prove to be more talkative for you!

[size=3+]Once again, the very first person to post a question will be read for by others, and if the readers wish to give their thoughts on the symbols they see in the picture--please do! Please, after the first question, no-one else also ask a question. We are taking ONLY one question. All others will be dismissed. You can check back next Monday and try to post your question at that time. thank you!​
[/size]

The person asking the question will need to give feedback on Sunday, Oct. 25 to ALL the posters.

To all scryers. Please just do as you did in the last scrying thread and look at the crystal ball posted and post what you see. Do not feel like it must answer the question, but do read it and concentrate on the question as you look into the crystal ball. It just might show you that you can scry for people! But do try it and don't worry about what you see or do not see.

This exercise is to just show those who do not have a crystal ball how easy it is to scry. You do not need to own a crystal ball for this--it can be anything! Even your wall or ceiling. For those who are scryers already, this thread will just be for fun. Something we can all use for exercise and fun!

Attachments

• crystal ball two for scrying - Copy.jpe
    crystal ball two for scrying - Copy.jpe
    7.2 KB · Views: 125

Audelia

I have a question :)

What do I need to know about my career right now? Where is it heading? :)

pageofswords9110

I just started scrying this week so bear with me. The first thing i saw was a dissapointed man. He looks annoyed and agitated. Then i saw two arms pointing in the upward position.
Next i saw what i wouls call souls moving upward toward"heaven". Then i saw another angry man. He was pissed. Very nast look upon his face. Then i seen what looked like a lamb. The lame was eating. It looked very gentle and content. Then the lamb began to grow into a sheep. But once the lamb became a sheep it to was angry. It even looked like it was feeding on another animal. Then i saw a man with his head turned right but staring out the corner of his eyes. He looked sad but also suspicious. Then the very angry man showed back up. He was even more mad.

I dont know what all this means but thats what i saw.
Do you have a very difficult boss ?
Are you the lamb?
Do you work with hostile people who are slowly changing you?

tarotlova

I at first saw an old man which at first I thought had a ball in his mouth, so my first thought was that you are not communicating enough what you want in regards to your career. On second glance he looks like he has a big moustache & beard if you know anyone like this he might be able to help you in some way? :?:

zhadee

I see the head of a grumpy, old man with closed eyes and a large nose. He could be a gargoyle, so you can go on talking to for hours and hours, taking long walks up and down while laying down all your points, different views, and conclusions. He will not reply, because he is carved in stone, but still talking to him seems to be helpful for you.

There are two hands with pointed index finger, each is giving you a hint.

Two persons, seen from above, walking in different directions, and the next moment, they change into two men, sitting opposite each others at a desk, staring motionless in the other ones eyes.

The picture in the crystal looks as if each object existed twice, slightly different. So it's not mirrored, rather an either-or point of view.

DownUnderNZer

Tried, but prefer something simple, clear, and with no obvious imagery. Shame really.....

Sorry, but Einstein's squished face is far tooooooo distracting for me. :bugeyed: Poor man....

Ibukole

I see two people, sitting and doing their things but with their back to each others. I get a feeling that there is not much communication and/or cooperation going in your line of work.
It s a bit like everyone is in it for themselves.

I also see a woman looking at a tunnel, it looks like she has wings and is trying to expand them but the scene is too small for her to stretch them fully. She feels stiffled.

Last but not least, our friend the Grumpy Einstein :D When I look at him in a certain way, I can see two hands on top of his head with the index fingers pointing up.
I hope that I am not committing a faux pas by bringing in another divination tool but I keep thinking about the Hermit in the Tarot as well as the Emperor '

In order to move up and move ahead, it would be a good idea to keep to yourself for a bit and build on your base of knowledge (maybe get some extra training???).
Be careful of who you trust and also try to seek out the mentorship of an older person who has some authority in your business or at your job (He is male here but it could be female) who could guide you and open some of the doors for you. It might take a bit but as long as your are disciplined and focused, I see you succeeding.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I am brand new with Crystal Ball scrying

RiverRunsDeep

I won't try to interpret this , but this is what I see:

At the bottom of the crystal, a man's face with a bulbous nose and either prominent lips or a bushy mustache. His face appears primitive, or carved in stone.

At the top, an angel with wings. Also at the top, the head of an alien. The type of alien I believe is often referred to as a "gray", with an oval head and large eyes.

Aunty Anthea

Here is the new crystal ball image. Unfortunately, I can't get it to enlarge and save it that way, so you may want to click on the image, save it to your desktop and enlarge it yourself. I sometimes will save the picture to my desktop, enlarge it and also turn it around and around as I read--which I would do with a crystal ball that I own as well. So, you can try to do this as well with this picture--it may prove to be more talkative for you!

SORRY but I was looking for a larger picture and found this

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/crystal-ball-wizard-face-1784566.jpg

Crystal Ball with a Wizard Face

Hope I have not messed things up for you :(

Lareia

I can't see anything but an old man with a prominent beard and pig ears. His eyes are closed and he looks grumpy and annoyed. I tried for a long time to spot anything else, but it is what it is and I didn't find anything.