See How You Scry Oct. 19-25, no crystal ball needed

decan

At the bottom of the crystal, a man's face with a bulbous nose and either prominent lips or a bushy mustache. His face appears primitive, or carved in stone.
Immediately yesterday I saw this as well :)
I will try the next week to scry. The first time I tried I found I was very very bad with regard to scrying :rolleyes:

Audelia

Feedback for Lilkei

Hi Lilkei,

Thank you for scrying :) Here's some feedback...

Do you have a very difficult boss ?
Are you the lamb?
Do you work with hostile people who are slowly changing you?

I do work with a very difficult boss and yes, you are right - I would be the lamb. I'm a very timid person and I sometimes find it hard to speak up or to ask for what I want. Some of the people that I work with are very negative and I feel as though I'm starting to pick up their negative energy - I come home from work feeling horrible and always have to smudge myself energetically to make myself feel better!

Audelia

Feedback for Tarotlova

I at first saw an old man which at first I thought had a ball in his mouth, so my first thought was that you are not communicating enough what you want in regards to your career. On second glance he looks like he has a big moustache & beard if you know anyone like this he might be able to help you in some way? :?:

Yes, I find it hard to speak up and ask for what I want. Unfortunately in my current place of employment, I have "peaked" so to speak - there's no position that I could move up to, so no hope of promotion or career progression and this is making me frustrated.

I don't know anyone like the man you mention, but will definitely keep an eye out for him - maybe he'll come into my life soon. Thank you for scrying :)

Audelia

Feedback for Zhadee

I see the head of a grumpy, old man with closed eyes and a large nose. He could be a gargoyle, so you can go on talking to for hours and hours, taking long walks up and down while laying down all your points, different views, and conclusions. He will not reply, because he is carved in stone, but still talking to him seems to be helpful for you.

There are two hands with pointed index finger, each is giving you a hint.

Two persons, seen from above, walking in different directions, and the next moment, they change into two men, sitting opposite each others at a desk, staring motionless in the other ones eyes.

The picture in the crystal looks as if each object existed twice, slightly different. So it's not mirrored, rather an either-or point of view.

This makes a lot of sense to me. As it stands, I'm already at the "top" in my current place of employment. There isn't anywhere else for me to progress to. I'm getting frustrated because I'm still young and I feel as if my growth is slightly stunted in this current job. My option is to either stay where I am (where it's comfortable but I have no hope of getting a promotion or making progress in my industry) or to try a job in a completely unrelated field.

I'm hoping the answer makes itself known to me in the next few weeks - I have no idea what to do.

Audelia

Feedback for Ibukole

I see two people, sitting and doing their things but with their back to each others. I get a feeling that there is not much communication and/or cooperation going in your line of work.
It s a bit like everyone is in it for themselves.

Yes, you're spot on. I work in the media and it is very cut throat/dog-eat-dog. Unfortunately all of the stereotypes about this industry are true!

I also see a woman looking at a tunnel, it looks like she has wings and is trying to expand them but the scene is too small for her to stretch them fully. She feels stiffled.

Again, spot on Ibukole :) That would be me. I feel so frustrated, yet there's not much job opportunity for me to get a new job in the media (I live in a small country and there's nothing going at the moment). I would have to move into a completely unrelated field, which scares me.

Last but not least, our friend the Grumpy Einstein :D When I look at him in a certain way, I can see two hands on top of his head with the index fingers pointing up.
I hope that I am not committing a faux pas by bringing in another divination tool but I keep thinking about the Hermit in the Tarot as well as the Emperor '

In order to move up and move ahead, it would be a good idea to keep to yourself for a bit and build on your base of knowledge (maybe get some extra training???).
Be careful of who you trust and also try to seek out the mentorship of an older person who has some authority in your business or at your job (He is male here but it could be female) who could guide you and open some of the doors for you. It might take a bit but as long as your are disciplined and focused, I see you succeeding.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I am brand new with Crystal Ball scrying

Thank you Ibukole! This makes so much sense to me :)

Audelia

Thank you everyone :) All your scrying powers are much appreciated!