Dream of tarot

bluelagune

Maybe the sorting of the decks is a subconscious sorting out of your thoughts and feelings about the issue.
that could be that. As I mentioned previously, I had three bfds that went one after another and their need to control me and effect the next guy ability to keep me kinda interliNked and interwined. It was an issue before. One would not let me be with him but would not let me date anyone else either. Three of them.

But if everything is now been sorted out... is uphival is yet to come from one of them or I need to realised that one was the cause of it?

McFaire

that could be that. As I mentioned previously, I had three bfds that went one after another and their need to control me and effect the next guy ability to keep me kinda interliNked and interwined. It was an issue before. One would not let me be with him but would not let me date anyone else either. Three of them.

But if everything is now been sorted out... is uphival is yet to come from one of them or I need to realised that one was the cause of it?

ah, interesting. sounds like the three of them made a cyclone among them

Starri Knytes

I agree with compartmentalizing. I do that... everything must be on specific shelf and in specific order. But one I pulled only from one deck? Do decks represent my life paths or my ex's? And why just one and not all? i did have three ex bfds who's lifes interwined because of me. Does my subcontious tell me that one was the cause of all the unhival or I need to shake up my belief system in relation to them?
I am instructed that any deeper meanings to this dream are exclusively for you. I would advise not to dwell on these means or force them to the front, but rather allow your subconscious to release it's truth in a gentle way that aligns itself with nature.

Thank you for allowing me to peek into your world. I hope something said here has cracked the window wide enough for you to see. ;)

Bright and Magical Blessings

bluelagune

Thank you both. I'll post more if my subconscious starts talking again :)