Another Monday, Another Psychic Exercise

GotH

For feedback

For one person

This divination practice will be using nature that surrounds me. As I sit in the peace and quiet outside, I'll focus on your question or concern and use nature's actions (faeries perhaps? ;)) around me to seek a direction or a possible answer for you. If anything at all, this may help you with a different outlook on your situation.

Have a seat if you are interested..

crystalrose

Hey :) I want to know, how do I strengthen my intuition/psychic abilities? Very cool idea btw!

lepleadian

hi i would like to know if Marsed is my neext bf?

Kittysashimi

Omg nature divination??? Me please! What do the faeries want me to know about moving forward with my decision to enroll in the herbal intensive apprenticeship program at the ohlone herbal center? I can't seem to figure out if the program will be a good fit for me or if there's something better out there

GotH

Hey :) I want to know, how do I strengthen my intuition/psychic abilities? Very cool idea btw!

You are my one person sitter this evening.

Without even going outside I can tell you in order to strengthen your abilities, you need to practice them every chance you get. You need not be afraid to test yourself. The more you practice, the better you become just like with anything.

A good way to test out your intuition is to get blank cards and do a reading for someone with them. What do you see as you turn them over? There are endless ways to practice, you just have to do it. :)

Now do you have another question?

crystalrose

You are my one person sitter this evening.

Without even going outside I can tell you in order to strengthen your abilities, you need to practice them every chance you get. You need not be afraid to test yourself. The more you practice, the better you become just like with anything.

A good way to test out your intuition is to get blank cards and do a reading for someone with them. What do you see as you turn them over? There are endless ways to practice, you just have to do it. :)

Now do you have another question?

Yes :). How about what hidden potential do I have as a person that I need to explore more?

GotH

Good question.. ;) I'll be back a little bit later.

GotH

So I made the decision that I would pour me a glass of premium red wine and sit out in my backyard and wait silently for answers as I drank the beverage. I noticed the wine bottle had a devil image on it. Hmmm taking note of this, I poured my glass then headed for the outdoors. Once the wine was finished, I'd come back in and take a look at my notes. Here's what I got...

I must say that I did my very best NOT to look up at the clouds or into my wine glass as I feel that would be cheating. As you might know, these are two forms of scrying that I'm very comfortable with but I wanted to go by nature for clues.

In the distance I heard someone rolling out their trash can to the curb for Tuesday morning trash service.

First sip of wine

Child on a skateboard/razor

Birds

Mixing Bowl in the distance

Felt a chill

The hidden winged creature

Okay, so something I find very interesting about this evening's exercise was the lack of animals or insects scurrying about. Normally in the evening, there are squirrels flying through the trees, dogs barking, butterflies and dragon flies hovering about etc, etc. Strangely, not today. Something mysterious at the end does make an appearance but we'll discuss that later. ;)

So we have the neighbor in the distance rolling out the large trash can for the trash service to pick up in the morning. I get the feeling that before you can discover your hidden potential, you must "take out the trash" first. Release any negativity or impurities or blocks that could be keeping you from your highest potential. Whatever it is that's weighing you down and making messes of your life needs to be omitted. Or... Maybe what you will come to realize is that you'll be assisting others remove the "trash" from their lives in some way. Thinking of the devil image that felt very intense as I poured the wine, this makes me wonder if you'll help others remove the "chains" that this image conveys.

Next something I took note of was when I took the first sip of wine and how pleasurable it felt right about the time I heard the child in the background on the skateboard. Your potential has to do with something that's fun and pleasurable. This could be anything from something you experienced in your childhood to something sexual as the feeling is about passion and fun. Yep, I love my wine collection and the fact that I was drinking red means something passionate by nature. Note the devil image on the wine bottle.. I am borrowing the tarot image from the card. This feels like it ties in.

Bird. If you study the Lenormands at all, you'll know that BIRDS are about communications. Perhaps this speaks of you communicating or demonstrating this fun passion. Maybe even HOW to. This to me speaks of you communicating with others that involves this passion.

Mixing bowl. In the distance I heard the clinking and clanking of a bowl and spoon. Someone is making something. You perhaps are to prepare or make some kind of a pleasure potion that you'll be communicating to others about?

Then I felt cold. Maybe this is for the frigid people out there? Perhaps you will come up with something to help others warm up to or over come their "passions" in some way.

Then I saw it... from the corner of my eye. A winged creature. What was it? A humming bird or large dragon fly? A faerie??? It flew up into my tall Orange Honeysuckle bush and sat there for 10 minutes. I was trying to wait this thing out but it wouldn't move! Finally, my glass had emptied and it was time to go in but still this flying thing about the size of a humming bird would not move and was very well hidden within the branches and foliage of the bush. But I could still see the outline. The second I stood up, it flew off sideways which I thought was quite odd. What was it???

My feelings here is this hidden potential may remain hidden for awhile but that's okay.. It is present but you may not be able to decipher it just yet. You now know the recipe to it but it will be up to you to form the outcome.

Perhaps you'll help frigid people warm up and come out of their shell by communications. Or maybe you'll teach them how to overcome addictions to certain pleasures. To chill them out in a way. Or, maybe this involves children and how to help them overcome their demons and enjoy themselves in some way. Or perhaps you'll someday develop an aphrodisiac that will help others break through the chains of oppression and enjoy pleasure better. Whatever it is, for sure you'll be making the world a better place for someone. :)

Thanks for sitting. This was a really fun exercise! :D

crystalrose

So I made the decision that I would pour me a glass of premium red wine and sit out in my backyard and wait silently for answers as I drank the beverage. I noticed the wine bottle had a devil image on it. Hmmm taking note of this, I poured my glass then headed for the outdoors. Once the wine was finished, I'd come back in and take a look at my notes. Here's what I got...

I must say that I did my very best NOT to look up at the clouds or into my wine glass as I feel that would be cheating. As you might know, these are two forms of scrying that I'm very comfortable with but I wanted to go by nature for clues.

Holy crap you have some strong energy cuz I could feel you doing the reading on me lol. It was like you were poking around in my personality & one of the impressions I thought you got actually showed up here! Anyway shortly after that, I fell asleep and dreamt you were talking to me about the reading... You told me your name & you looked really different from how I thought you would be. In the dream, you were reading me with a deck of cards with monsters on them, they were so vibrant and alive. You also said you decided to change the method you used to read me b/c of the nature of the question, and that something was different in the reading towards the end of the spread, it started off one way and then changed... You also said this is a reading on my spiritual gifts & I need to take it seriously and any fears I have would make the door close forever which kind of spooked me. At that point I bolted awake and was like yea I guess she posted the reading already LOL.

In the distance I heard someone rolling out their trash can to the curb for Tuesday morning trash service.

First sip of wine

Child on a skateboard/razor

Birds

Mixing Bowl in the distance

Felt a chill

The hidden winged creature

Okay, so something I find very interesting about this evening's exercise was the lack of animals or insects scurrying about. Normally in the evening, there are squirrels flying through the trees, dogs barking, butterflies and dragon flies hovering about etc, etc. Strangely, not today. Something mysterious at the end does make an appearance but we'll discuss that later. ;)

So we have the neighbor in the distance rolling out the large trash can for the trash service to pick up in the morning. I get the feeling that before you can discover your hidden potential, you must "take out the trash" first. Release any negativity or impurities or blocks that could be keeping you from your highest potential. Whatever it is that's weighing you down and making messes of your life needs to be omitted. Or... Maybe what you will come to realize is that you'll be assisting others remove the "trash" from their lives in some way. Thinking of the devil image that felt very intense as I poured the wine, this makes me wonder if you'll help others remove the "chains" that this image conveys.

Ok so while I was having my mini vision of you reading on me, I saw a rainbow & then you came to me with a crystal and said I needed healing! And then some of the crap that I've been experiencing that I haven't been paying attention to flashed through my mind. I saw that certain things are Messing up my life so I need to fix them even though I've been tolerating them as not a big deal. I felt better afterwards & was like wow, that was nice of her lol.

Next something I took note of was when I took the first sip of wine and how pleasurable it felt right about the time I heard the child in the background on the skateboard. Your potential has to do with something that's fun and pleasurable. This could be anything from something you experienced in your childhood to something sexual as the feeling is about passion and fun. Yep, I love my wine collection and the fact that I was drinking red means something passionate by nature. Note the devil image on the wine bottle.. I am borrowing the tarot image from the card. This feels like it ties in.

I also saw you seeing me cooking and tasting something (which now that I think about it ties into the mixing bowl), and that I'm not doing the fun things I used to do before b/c of said drama in my life. I like pleasurable things but who doesn't lol? And you know I love to talk about sex! But I also feel like life is to be enjoyed and too many people don't do that & waste their lives on stupid things. I think this ties back into you saying that I might be able to help people unchain themselves.

Bird. If you study the Lenormands at all, you'll know that BIRDS are about communications. Perhaps this speaks of you communicating or demonstrating this fun passion. Maybe even HOW to. This to me speaks of you communicating with others that involves this passion.

Mixing bowl. In the distance I heard the clinking and clanking of a bowl and spoon. Someone is making something. You perhaps are to prepare or make some kind of a pleasure potion that you'll be communicating to others about?

Then I felt cold. Maybe this is for the frigid people out there? Perhaps you will come up with something to help others warm up to or over come their "passions" in some way.

Yep, in my vision you noticed that I have a wicked sense of humor. I do like to communicate and learn things about people. I also like teaching people things, I think it's fun.

Then I saw it... from the corner of my eye. A winged creature. What was it? A humming bird or large dragon fly? A faerie??? It flew up into my tall Orange Honeysuckle bush and sat there for 10 minutes. I was trying to wait this thing out but it wouldn't move! Finally, my glass had emptied and it was time to go in but still this flying thing about the size of a humming bird would not move and was very well hidden within the branches and foliage of the bush. But I could still see the outline. The second I stood up, it flew off sideways which I thought was quite odd. What was it???

My feelings here is this hidden potential may remain hidden for awhile but that's okay.. It is present but you may not be able to decipher it just yet. You now know the recipe to it but it will be up to you to form the outcome.

Perhaps you'll help frigid people warm up and come out of their shell by communications. Or maybe you'll teach them how to overcome addictions to certain pleasures. To chill them out in a way. Or, maybe this involves children and how to help them overcome their demons and enjoy themselves in some way. Or perhaps you'll someday develop an aphrodisiac that will help others break through the chains of oppression and enjoy pleasure better. Whatever it is, for sure you'll be making the world a better place for someone. :)

Thanks for sitting. This was a really fun exercise! :D

That winged creature sounds very cool and eerie! I'm fine with things staying hidden for now. It's a fun little mystery. I really like kids, it would be fun to help them in that way... But I also like the idea of developing a metaphorical aphrodisiac for frigid people. Interesting reading, I hope i do make the world a better place someday!

Btw have you heard of Laura Day? This sounds like her method of doing readings.

Thank you so much for the reading!

GotH

Thanks for the feedback crystalrose. And no, I hadn't heard of Laura Day until you mentioned her here. To make $10,000 a month, she must be more than amazing.