Dream interpretations

NinaMarieNinaMarie

Does anyone here do dream interpretations?

celticnoodle

many of us here attempt to do so. why not post your dream and see what happens?

NinaMarieNinaMarie

Ok thanks :)

A little background is that my ex-boyfriend ended it with me about 4 months ago. It ended very abruptly by him just completely walking away from me 100%. Everything was fine one day and then the next day he completely cut me off. Blocked me, ignored me and ever spoke to me again. A few days later I saw pics of him and another woman on Facebook seemingly crazy in love with each other. They looked amazing together, so happy.
I've been hopelessly in love with him since the moment I met him so this has been a difficult time for me.

So anyway....the dream was kind of literal. It was me looking at him and his new girlfriend in their bed. There was absolutely nothing sexual about it at all. It was them together, her reading a book, him just relaxing. It was so casual, happy and just so comfortable. They looked like a regular happy couple together. It was just so normal. Then out of the blue, her sister comes in and playfully jumps in the bed with them. Again, there was nothing sexual about this. She was just playing and being fun. They all start laughing together and seeming all love each other so much and are so in tune with one another, it's like looking at pure love all around.

Obviously this is a vision of everything I've ever ever wanted with him. I'm not sure if this dream is a literal interpretation of what could be happening with him now (In a loving harmonious relationship) or If it's a symbol of my longing for him and wanting to "be in her shoes". Either way.....it was devastating to dream that and I'm not sure how if there is an underlying meaning.

Thanks for reading!

NinaMarieNinaMarie

Anyone? Anyone? ;) ;) ;)

intuitivetarot

Ok thanks :)

A little background is that my ex-boyfriend ended it with me about 4 months ago. It ended very abruptly by him just completely walking away from me 100%. Everything was fine one day and then the next day he completely cut me off. Blocked me, ignored me and ever spoke to me again. A few days later I saw pics of him and another woman on Facebook seemingly crazy in love with each other. They looked amazing together, so happy.
I've been hopelessly in love with him since the moment I met him so this has been a difficult time for me.

So anyway....the dream was kind of literal. It was me looking at him and his new girlfriend in their bed. There was absolutely nothing sexual about it at all. It was them together, her reading a book, him just relaxing. It was so casual, happy and just so comfortable. They looked like a regular happy couple together. It was just so normal. Then out of the blue, her sister comes in and playfully jumps in the bed with them. Again, there was nothing sexual about this. She was just playing and being fun. They all start laughing together and seeming all love each other so much and are so in tune with one another, it's like looking at pure love all around.

Obviously this is a vision of everything I've ever ever wanted with him. I'm not sure if this dream is a literal interpretation of what could be happening with him now (In a loving harmonious relationship) or If it's a symbol of my longing for him and wanting to "be in her shoes". Either way.....it was devastating to dream that and I'm not sure how if there is an underlying meaning.

Thanks for reading!

I think you figured it out yourself. How did you feel when you woke up? Unless you felt a sharp pain in your chest area when you woke up (or a sense of refreshment), I think it just may be your subconscious thoughts playing out. The subconscious mind brings up thoughts we try to suppress or things that are bothering us a lot. Dreaming is a healthy way to confront those ideas. I can't imagine how upset you must be about your situation. It really does sound like a betrayal. I'm sorry you had to go through what you did, and even though you may think that what you thought you had with him, he has with this other person, that may not necessarily be the case (especially when there's so much of fear, as intuitions have a different feel, from my experience). Once a cheater, always a cheater.