mutational alchemy tarot

Tarotwolf

Check out the mutational alchemy tarot by the Abrahadabra Institute. It's pretty cool. I just got it in the mail today, but I think it may be a new favorite! Sexy, colorful, well thought out and loaded with symbology. Pictures can be found at http://abrahadabra.com/mutational-alchemy-tarot-book/

devilkitty

Intriguing. I now have a copy on the way.

I didn't see a link to a complete PDF of the book. Did I miss it?

Tarotwolf

"This link list is a WIP. – Izi" I just noticed this line written at the top of the page. I'm assuming WIP means work in progress. Not all of the cards have descriptions yet.

devilkitty

Arrived today.

Went through the cards...

...then went back to the site and ordered two extra copies.

earthair

Wow. Even on the tiny screen of my aging phone the YouTube video of the cards is an instant enabler. Surprised that the thothy forumites aren't swarming over this one!

gregory

It says they do not ship to the uk, when I try to pay...

devilkitty

Wow. Even on the tiny screen of my aging phone the YouTube video of the cards is an instant enabler. Surprised that the thothy forumites aren't swarming over this one!

Being a Thoth-and-Marseille type, I've noticed the lack of Thothy enthusiasm as well and find it puzzling.

Just get it. You won't be disappointed; it's a very well-done pack, and a bargain at the price they're asking.

gregory

Earthair may be in the same position as I seem to be, if they really don't ship to the uk... I have emailed...

earthair

Being a Thoth-and-Marseille type, I've noticed the lack of Thothy enthusiasm as well and find it puzzling.

Just get it. You won't be disappointed; it's a very well-done pack, and a bargain at the price they're asking.

Trying to source one now...hope no toadies are watching :angel:
Maybe the star/emperor switch is putting off the thothies?