Help required to banish a presence

Padma

Cleansing :) they (Epsom salts) are said to draw toxicity out of the body, so I felt that it might do same to the spirit, or the etheric body of the presence, anyways!

MandMaud

Makes sense to me!

I wonder if they also put out fire... :joke:

Padma

Well, finally, husband dared to sleep in that room last night, to spare me from his excessive snoring...

He said he had a fairly restful sleep - and no thrashing about! He did not feel the presence there, so it looks as though my attempts to banish it, or at least contain it, were successful.

Many thanks to all of you for your care and concern, and help and advice! :love:

Milfoil, special thanks to you :heart:

ravenest

Thats good to hear ... although, it could be that snoring that scared him off ?

Padma

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Totally possible! It certainly keeps the rest of us (dogs and me and cat!) at bay! :laugh:

Aunty Anthea

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Totally possible! It certainly keeps the rest of us (dogs and me and cat!) at bay! :laugh:

I am glad something finally worked for you :livelong:

May I suggest sage and lavender smudge spray :D

It is probably not powerful enough to remove anything really unpleasant but it is excellent at keeping places free from negative energies and lost spirits. It also smells far better than the smudge bundles :love:

Other option:

Trade in your husband for a non-snoring toyboy then nobody will need to sleep in the spare room :joke:

Padma

I am glad something finally worked for you :livelong:

May I suggest sage and lavender smudge spray :D

It is probably not powerful enough to remove anything really unpleasant but it is excellent at keeping places free from negative energies and lost spirits. It also smells far better than the smudge bundles :love:

Other option:

Trade in your husband for a non-snoring toyboy then nobody will need to sleep in the spare room :joke:

I could only find a lavender spray, which I did use! I could not find a sage one, so I will have to make my own from essential oils. I do plan to smudge in there again, though! I kind of liked the smell - sort of like campfire!

Love your option #2! Sadly, getting a bit old for toyboys. And am not a cougar, more's the pity! :joke:

celticnoodle

Well, finally, husband dared to sleep in that room last night, to spare me from his excessive snoring...

He said he had a fairly restful sleep - and no thrashing about! He did not feel the presence there, so it looks as though my attempts to banish it, or at least contain it, were successful.

Many thanks to all of you for your care and concern, and help and advice! :love:

Milfoil, special thanks to you :heart:
:thumbsup: so glad to hear this!

:laugh:

I also like Aunty Anthea's advice! :D

Aunty Anthea

I could only find a lavender spray, which I did use! I could not find a sage one, so I will have to make my own from essential oils. I do plan to smudge in there again, though! I kind of liked the smell - sort of like campfire!

Love your option #2! Sadly, getting a bit old for toyboys. And am not a cougar, more's the pity! :joke:

It is available on Amazon :D

Just type in 'Smudge spray'

You will find several different types :)

We have different manufactures selling in the UK so I cannot recommend any particular brand to you :(

As for toyboys: very difficult to find one who is a good cook :( the reason I am looking for a new one :joke: or perhaps it is NOT a joke :laugh:

I imagine you have your husband fairly well trained by now ;)

BUT if so, surely he should be the one to leave the lovely warm bed and sleep in the guest room after you have played hide the sausage :joke: :laugh: :joke:

MandMaud

As for toyboys: very difficult to find one who is a good cook :( the reason I am looking for a new one :joke: or perhaps it is NOT a joke :laugh:
I know someone who found one: a Frenchman no less, who loves to cook! AND... she complains about him taking over the kitchen! :rolleyes: