Finding a Pendulum

Cinderl

What are some ways to find the right pendulum for me? I have several different pendulums already and none are the right one for me. I've tried the technique of asking it to show me yes and ask it if it was the right pendulum for me before I brought one. What are other ways?

Onion Budgie

How about having a pendulum chosen for you by the person who made it, after they conduct a shamanic reading with you in mind?

Your post reminded me of a video by Charliesaysgo. She obtained her own pendulum in this way, and this video shows her opening the package and her first experience with her special pendulum:

https://youtu.be/7veTSPlslt4

And here's the website with more info on how the whole thing works, and how to order a pendulum if it sounds like a good idea to you:

http://reikishamanic.com/products-gifts/pendulums/

I thought it was all very interesting, and perhaps you might too!

Cinderl

AJ

do you have any necklaces with a well weighted feature?
might be a good way to start practicing?

Cinderl

Thanks Aj :)

Aunty Anthea

What are some ways to find the right pendulum for me? I have several different pendulums already and none are the right one for me. I've tried the technique of asking it to show me yes and ask it if it was the right pendulum for me before I brought one. What are other ways?

As you are having problems I suggest you go back to basics and try a brass pendulum

Pendulums do NOT work for everyone.

Also, if you do not have much control as yet a crystal pendulum is no good for you at this moment in time, perhaps later on when you are more used to them.

The more facets a crystal has and the more bits of crystal and rock added to that crystal, the more energy it picks up from the surrounding area, the more confusing messages become, the less lightly it is to work properly.

Professional dowers use brass pendulums, very basic crystals and/or dowsing rods :)

Emily

As you are having problems I suggest you go back to basics and try a brass pendulum

I have to agree with this - I am one person who cannot use a pendulum - not even when I find a brass one around the house that I've never seen before and it is quite distinctive and determined in its swings but totally playing around with me.

PsylentKate

i have ended up using my mothers wedding ring on a necklace, it just popped into my head to use it in this way, and wear the necklace so I can use it as I need to.. I have only just started using a pendulum and am looking forward to seeing if it works for me.. so far my mothers ring has given me much trust in it.. i feel like she is guiding me xx

factotum

Also, if you do not have much control as yet a crystal pendulum is no good for you at this moment in time, perhaps later on when you are more used to them.

The more facets a crystal has and the more bits of crystal and rock added to that crystal, the more energy it picks up from the surrounding area, the more confusing messages become, the less lightly it is to work properly.

Professional dowers use brass pendulums, very basic crystals and/or dowsing rods :)

This is something that I just recently uncovered. I use crystals but the selenite pendulum I purchased was difficult to read with. It barely swung or was very erratic. I found a hollow wooden pendulum this past week, that was energetic and yet it was very easy to discern probable answers. Wide swings. obvious yes/no responses. Really good.

IndigoIsabelle

Thanks for the link to "Animal Totem Dowsing" Onion Budgie
It was very interesting reading all the Pendulum Stories.

I fell in love with my pendulum the minute I saw it. It is pretty plain, sterling silver chain, small moonstone bead and a wispy looking crystal. That's it. But I still love and it works well for me.

This is interesting.. my daughter found one she loved and it worked well for her. BUT she bought it while she was pregnant and after she delivered, that pendulum just quit working.
My granddaughter ended up finding it when she was about 1 1/2 and was just enthralled with it. Climbing over furniture to get to it even if it was up out of site. Sneaking it to her room when she was 2 - 2 1/2. It still doesn't work for my daughter.