A question about illness

XicaD

Hello

I am new to this forum and have been learning over at the tarot forum. A tarot reading lead me over to look at divination.

I posted a question about the underlying causes or issues, that maybe contributing to my long term chronic illness diagnosed as chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.

My question is can divination help with such a question? Somebody on the tarot said they did not use tarot for this type of question.

Many thanks

Starri Knytes

The short answer is, Yes. (in the right hands)

It would be ill-advised to give or receive a reading of such magnitude in an open Internet forum.

Another way to get the answers you seek might be to get better acquainted with your own cards. The more you use them the more they will reveal. If you are perplexed with your reading, post your question and results in the appropriate sub forum here. Ask for help. There are many very good readers on this forum who are more than willing to take a look and offer an opinion.

Bright and Magical Blessings.

XicaD

The short answer is, Yes. (in the right hands)

It would be ill-advised to give or receive a reading of such magnitude in an open Internet forum.

Another way to get the answers you seek might be to get better acquainted with your own cards. The more you use them the more they will reveal. If you are perplexed with your reading, post your question and results in the appropriate sub forum here. Ask for help. There are many very good readers on this forum who are more than willing to take a look and offer an opinion.

Bright and Magical Blessings.

Thank you for your great advice. I will get to know my cards better. :)