Bomb dream that coincides with the Tower card

yannie

Recently I dreamt I was in a hotel lobby, it was big bright and warmly lit with yellow-orange light, that bounced off warm light-brown panelled walls and high ceilings. Looked posh, had quite a few people around me. Someone then comes up to me, hands me a suitcase and tells me there's a bomb in it. I quietly and quickly turned to leave the hotel with the suitcase, thinking to toss it somewhere outside and let it detonate away from everyone else. But then something clicks in the suitcase and I wince, turn my head away and close my eyes, expecting it to explode that very second. But it doesn't, and when I open my eyes someone comes up to me and reaches for the suitcase; I tell him there's a bomb in there, please dispose of it quietly. He leaves the hotel with it. Everyone else in the lobby is oblivious to all this.

Somehow this dream feels like one of those you-all-died-but-didn't-feel-it types. Not sure if I was really alive and the bomb didn't go off, or it did and when I opened my eyes we were all dead and in the spirit world.

Just before I went to bed the night I had that dream, I had done a 3-card tarot spread that read: Tower, 9 of cups, 7 of cups.

They appear linked, but I'm still not sure what the significance is. Still it feels like a cool dream that I thought I'd share it on here. If anyone would like to give their interpretation of it, feel free!

Annabelle

Moderator note

Moderator note:

Just a friendly reminder to stick to dream interpretations in this thread; please do not offer interpretations of the cards/tarot reading.

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:!