See How you Scry Nov. 16 to Nov. 22, 2015

celticnoodle

Here is the new crystal ball image. Unfortunately, I can't get it to enlarge and save it that way, so you may want to click on the image, save it to your desktop and enlarge it yourself. I sometimes will save the picture to my desktop, enlarge it and also turn it around and around as I read--which I would do with a crystal ball that I own as well. So, you can try to do this as well with this picture--it may prove to be more talkative for you!

Once again, the very first person to post a question will be read for by others, and if the readers wish to give their thoughts on the symbols they see in the picture--please do! Please, after the first question, no-one else also ask a question. We are taking ONLY one question. All others will be dismissed. You can check back next Monday and try to post your question at that time. thank you!

The person asking the question will need to give feedback on Sunday, Nov. 22 to ALL the posters.

To all scryers. Please just do as you did in the last scrying thread and look at the crystal ball posted and post what you see. Do not feel like it must answer the question, but do read it and concentrate on the question as you look into the crystal ball. It just might show you that you can scry for people! But do try it and don't worry about what you see or do not see.

This exercise is to just show those who do not have a crystal ball how easy it is to scry. You do not need to own a crystal ball for this--it can be anything! Even your wall or ceiling. For those who are scryers already, this thread will just be for fun. Something we can all use for exercise and fun!

However, this time, we'll try to scry with something other then a crystal ball. Here is a picture of clouds. Lets see how well you enjoy cloud scrying!

Attachments

• crystal ball for new gazing.jpg
    crystal ball for new gazing.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 114

DownUnderNZer

Taking the plunge...

You can do one, two, or all if you so choose and not in any particular order. I would like to see what will unfold over the next 3 months for myself?

Health/Work/Home/Money/Family/Friends/Unexpected/ and/or anything.

Do not need to do travel as that I know already. :D

DownUnderNZer

So, what I get:

Hello Kitty symbol.
Kitten.
Dog standing on guard with its head held upwards.
Cobweb with spider.
Reflection off a home window as though someone looking out.
Cracked glass on the top (Literally). Not sure I'd bring it in -will think on it.
Water like the ocean, river, hot springs - flowing and nice clear water with a bit being splashed on to the crystal itself only from the inside. Natural and enticing.
Sun reflection.
Two ghostly figures: One with distinctive eyes and the other reaching at something or nothing with its right ghoulish arm.
Tree of Life or tree with branches spread out in all directions, but not down.

Be back to add more later, if anything, before the chore of deciphering. :D

DownUnderNZer

Swapped over to my phone as can zoom in and out better as well as see it at different angles. :thumbsup:

Adding:

Two alien looking faces like the ones shown as the "greys". :bugeyed:

A sleek Jaguar or cougar on its side looking rather relaxed and in no hurry to hunt. Quite regal really. Also something else looking natural.

The word "deed".

What looks like a little angelic female with wings flying to the side - so a fairy. With fairy dust from the waist upwards all around her.

Another spider crawling at the bottom and it looks brown whereas the other is white and more blended into the web.

That is enough I think - now to get started on the hard part which is to work out all the meanings.

INTERPRETATION:

DOG: Family and friends will play an importance over the coming months and I, and/or they, will be protective.

TREE: Back to my roots I'd say as well as maybe looking at the Family Tree more (although no current plans in the making) or branching out so as to speak.

Ghosts, Aliens, and a teeny weeny fairy are all things out of the "norm" really. In part some peoples reality, imagination, folk lore and/or a mystery or fantasy etc.

Might be a time when nothing is normal during that 3 month slot or some things may not be what they seem yet will reveal themselves. Could also be that I should do certain things differently perhaps.

Be back tomorrow to look at it more..... :)

DownUnderNZer

What I like about this scrying exercise is that what "I see - I see", but a lot I will have to look up or think on and therefore it isn't biased in anyway. Which I like.

Noticed a strong pattern of "2". Eg Spiders/Aliens/Ghosts.

1 fairy and 3 parts to the window.

I'm wondering if a "small wish" will come true within the first month, most other things will happen within 1 to 2 months, and the scene of "looking through a window to a blue sky and sun" (not city like) will occur between 2 and 3 months only likely near the end of it. Maybe it could be anytime during the 3:months with the "3" parts.

Will need to think on the "window scene".... :)

DownUnderNZer

Looked up Animal Spirits:

The quick low down~

COUGAR: Leadership to family, friends, community...even the world.
(Okie Dokie :D :D :D). A need to be decisive. No procrastination. Keep eyes on the goal.

JAGUAR: Focus on what you want and stay with it to its successful conclusion. An awakening or deepening of Psychic awareness. About to manifest the key to prosperity and beneficial outcomes.
Let go of what is not working - reclaim your power.

I like the "Jaguar". :thumbsup:

SPIDER: Beware of potent traps or ruses. Time to be creative by writing with no limits of tradition or habit. Be inspired by Nature.

Brown: Eliminate toxicity in your life. Honor your need for solitude.

Food for thought that is for sure and a lot to pack in for 3 months. :bugeyed:

DownUnderNZer

DREAMS:

SPIDER:

To see a spider spinning a web in your dream signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin.

Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior.

NOTE: Not self destructive.

FAIRY:

To see a fairy in your dream indicates that you are in search of some help or advice for a problem or decision, but may not want to directly admit you need help. In particular, if the fairy is evil, then it suggests that an aspect of yourself needs to be set free. The fairy is also symbolic of your soul and the feminine aspects of yourself.

NOTE: No evil fairy.

GHOSTS:

To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

NOTE: Not to sure about this one, so will have to see if there are other "meanings" out there.

DownUnderNZer

To me, looking out a window is like "reflecting" or "seeing something" more. A bigger picture maybe.

DREAM

WINDOW:

To see a window in your dream signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight. If the window of a house is dark, then it indicates a loss to your perception or vitality.

To dream that you are looking out the window signifies your outlook on life, your consciousness and your point of view. It also refers to your intuition and awareness. You may be reflecting on a decision. Or the dream is telling you that you need to go out into the larger world and experience life. Consider the significance of the things you see when you look out the window. If you are looking in the window, then it indicates that you are doing some soul searching and looking within yourself. It is time for some introspection.

Still want to think on this more myself and interpret it.

As for "KITTEN" that has to be about something "young", "new", and/or "innocent" I reckon and as for the "TREE" that could have various meanings including "health". All the branches pointing upwards seems "positive" in some way plus as there were so many and it was "thriving" makes me feel that it was a good omen or something.

The water I saw reminds me of NZ white water rafting or what you see in movies that have NZ scenery with rivers or lakes. Always deep blue or green, clean, and/or clear gushing like no tomorrow.

Other than travel - it can be about "purity" I think. :bugeyed:

DREAM

WATER:

To see calm, clear water in your dream means that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

NOTE: Well, strong flowing more like it, but calming I thought. Clear does ring true.

Still need to piece everything together. :)

DownUnderNZer

"Creativity" is key here.

Not too long ago someone on here (mediumship reading) touched on this very very same topic in regards to me.

Need to get back into that aspect of things as have kind of side tracked from it in some ways for too long. And I miss it.

Have thought about GHOSTS more and I think to some extent there are things I have kind of "disconnected" from like I only see certain friends when I feel like it and will avoid being obligated to anything in case it is too time consuming or conflicts with other things I'd rather do.

As for advice? Will seek it if I need it, but its not always necessary. All depends. :)

DREAMS:

SPIDER:

To see a spider spinning a web in your dream signifies that you will be rewarded for your hard work. You will be promoted in your job or recognized for your achievement in a difficult task. Spiders are also a symbol of creativity due to the intricate webs they spin.

Alternatively, a spider refers to a powerful force protecting you against your self-destructive behavior.

NOTE: Not self destructive.

FAIRY:

To see a fairy in your dream indicates that you are in search of some help or advice for a problem or decision, but may not want to directly admit you need help. In particular, if the fairy is evil, then it suggests that an aspect of yourself needs to be set free. The fairy is also symbolic of your soul and the feminine aspects of yourself.

NOTE: No evil fairy.

GHOSTS:

To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

NOTE: Not to sure about this one, so will have to see if there are other "meanings" out there.

Looked up Animal Spirits:

The quick low down~

COUGAR: Leadership to family, friends, community...even the world.
(Okie Dokie :D :D :D). A need to be decisive. No procrastination. Keep eyes on the goal.

JAGUAR: Focus on what you want and stay with it to its successful conclusion. An awakening or deepening of Psychic awareness. About to manifest the key to prosperity and beneficial outcomes.
Let go of what is not working - reclaim your power.

I like the "Jaguar". :thumbsup:

SPIDER: Beware of potent traps or ruses. Time to be creative by writing with no limits of tradition or habit. Be inspired by Nature.

Brown: Eliminate toxicity in your life. Honor your need for solitude.

Food for thought that is for sure and a lot to pack in for 3 months. :bugeyed:

DownUnderNZer

Just had another wee look...

Sail boat.
Cute bird in a nest.

Interesting experience for me is...

Two men are sitting side by side as though I was looking at a real photo only its on the darkish side. Not in color.

Both are dressed in dark looking winter type clothing and could easily be fishing or something. Both have hats on too, but the older one is facing me and looking directly my way. He has a mostache and is bigger than the younger man. Looks Greek or Spanish. Dark hair.

The younger man looks like he is dangling his legs and he is slightly turned towards the side. He is looking down as though deep in thought or looking at something in particular.

He is in his own little world where as the old man comes across as being rather serious.

I think family. They are family like father and son or uncle and nephew.

As to what the message is - time to contemplate. :)