See How you Scry Nov. 16 to Nov. 22, 2015

DownUnderNZer

Sailboat could be quite literal or to do with travel or the water itself.

DREAM meaning:

Emotional persona and how one navigates through various situations in life. A need to adapt to ever changing situations.

Bird in nest could be about me returning to the "nest" so as to speak. Even if just to visit.

DREAM meaning:

Comfort, safety, security, protection and new opportunities.

As for the "two men" (two theme again) will look out for such types as well as still think on it more.

"Deep in thought" pose - maybe it is something I should be doing over the next 3 months. As in thinking things over and not so lightly. Weigh up situations and so forth.

"Direct look" pose - To take a good long look at me, myself, and my shadow. May have to face things full on whether I want to or not. Nothing hidden or no place to hide when eye to eye like that. :D

"Two": Duality, Balance, and Diversity.

More food for thought. :D

Just had another wee look...

Sail boat.
Cute bird in a nest.

Interesting experience for me is...

Two men are sitting side by side as though I was looking at a real photo only its on the darkish side. Not in color.

Both are dressed in dark looking winter type clothing and could easily be fishing or something. Both have hats on too, but the older one is facing me and looking directly my way. He has a mostache and is bigger than the younger man. Looks Greek or Spanish. Dark hair.

The younger man looks like he is dangling his legs and he is slightly turned towards the side. He is looking down as though deep in thought or looking at something in particular.

He is in his own little world where as the old man comes across as being rather serious.

I think family. They are family like father and son or uncle and nephew.

As to what the message is - time to contemplate. :)

DownUnderNZer

The Two Men

"Two Men" image.

Arrows are more or less pointing at their heads.

The one right in the front, is who I think is the older of the two, and with a moustache.

Just thought I would share..... :)

DownUnderNZer

:heart: :heart: :heart: Think I have broken down a lot of what I got, so will be back in 1 month if a small wish comes true, 1 to 2 if a lot unfolds, and 1 to 3 when I work out the "looking through the window part". Could be quite literal, to do with how I look at the world, and/or that I should be out looking at the world more only not from the inside. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks CN for a productive enjoyable time this week as it feels like some muscles have been given a good work out. NEAT! :thumbsup:

DownUnderNZer

1) "Deed".

When I was home in NZ, although not a part of my plans one little bit, did get to see some old family documents.

Before leaving this morning, my mum's cousin was in the middle of seeking out the lawyers (still exist 100 or so years later)) and funeral directors (also still exist) that dealt with certain family members. In fact, one "funeral director" was only ever used for a number of members of one branch of the family and over a few generations. :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

She is seeking the last will of ??? I have no idea, but some grand grand a rather.

2) "Tree".

My mum and I did end up doing some research on the family and may have actually stumbled across something quite by chance that may resolve a mystery - still needs to be looked into further of course.

I also found out where some were buried and filled her in on a few things that she did not know...not even her own mother!

Early this week we drove to the cemetery to seek them out - what an adventure I can tell you. When plots are not marked in anyway whatsoever it is like looking for a needle in a haystack. WOW!!!!!!!

In fact, the hardest one to find, was the one I found the most interesting as it was the ONLY one facing the other way around as in the head being at the feet. The ONLY one in the entire section, if not the whole cemetery.

The last one we sought out was the most impressive indeed. Huge and spectacular. On a grand level. What was cool about it, however, was that 3 years ago another person was buried there, which means that that side of the family, still exists!!!! And it is well maintained and still has flowers placed there. A good sign indeed.

My mum was quite excited as were her cousins when she told them later.

Swapped over to my phone as can zoom in and out better as well as see it at different angles. :thumbsup:

Adding:

Two alien looking faces like the ones shown as the "greys". :bugeyed:

A sleek Jaguar or cougar on its side looking rather relaxed and in no hurry to hunt. Quite regal really. Also something else looking natural.

The word "deed".

What looks like a little angelic female with wings flying to the side - so a fairy. With fairy dust from the waist upwards all around her.

Another spider crawling at the bottom and it looks brown whereas the other is white and more blended into the web.

That is enough I think - now to get started on the hard part which is to work out all the meanings.

INTERPRETATION:

DOG: Family and friends will play an importance over the coming months and I, and/or they, will be protective.

TREE: Back to my roots I'd say as well as maybe looking at the Family Tree more (although no current plans in the making) or branching out so as to speak.

Ghosts, Aliens, and a teeny weeny fairy are all things out of the "norm" really. In part some peoples reality, imagination, folk lore and/or a mystery or fantasy etc.

Might be a time when nothing is normal during that 3 month slot or some things may not be what they seem yet will reveal themselves. Could also be that I should do certain things differently perhaps.

Be back tomorrow to look at it more..... :)

DownUnderNZer

Small Wish:

1) Well, I did get to visit Hobbiton, which was a dream come true.

Not sure if it was a "small wish" happening as it was already planned before leaving, but I will say it surpassed everything I imagined and made me want to set up home there and become a hobbit. BEST Ginger Beer I have ever had.

2) On getting back today I did get some good news. I was starting to worry when checking phones and email and NOTHING, but then the call I had been waiting for came through, so it must have been timed for my return. :D

What I like about this scrying exercise is that what "I see - I see", but a lot I will have to look up or think on and therefore it isn't biased in anyway. Which I like.

Noticed a strong pattern of "2". Eg Spiders/Aliens/Ghosts.

1 fairy and 3 parts to the window.

I'm wondering if a "small wish" will come true within the first month, most other things will happen within 1 to 2 months, and the scene of "looking through a window to a blue sky and sun" (not city like) will occur between 2 and 3 months only likely near the end of it. Maybe it could be anytime during the 3:months with the "3" parts.

Will need to think on the "window scene".... :)

DownUnderNZer

Few MONTHS on....

Just seeing if anything has changed or applies or not now and reading through it all again I think I can a bit.... :thumbsup:

Update:

A) Recently have started to focus on a particular goal and will stay with it until completion and/or a successful conclusion. For about two weeks now and as of last week in full speed ahead really!

B) "Solitude" part.....someone else brought that up in AT recently as well.

Looked up Animal Spirits:

The quick low down~

COUGAR: Leadership to family, friends, community...even the world.
(Okie Dokie :D :D :D). A need to be decisive. No procrastination. Keep eyes on the goal.

JAGUAR: Focus on what you want and stay with it to its successful conclusion. An awakening or deepening of Psychic awareness. About to manifest the key to prosperity and beneficial outcomes.
Let go of what is not working - reclaim your power.

I like the "Jaguar". :thumbsup:

SPIDER: Beware of potent traps or ruses. Time to be creative by writing with no limits of tradition or habit. Be inspired by Nature.

Brown: Eliminate toxicity in your life. Honor your need for solitude.

Food for thought that is for sure and a lot to pack in for 3 months. :bugeyed:

DownUnderNZer

Last night, I suddenly thought to myself, I feel in the mood for writing! But haven't yet or have no idea on exactly what. Just felt in the mood. Also, on Friday I asked my mother if I could "interview" her about all her pregnancies/births and beyond to journal as a part of what we can preserve in line with our Ancestry/Geneaology etc. Out of the blue and I actually called her whilst I was in the middle of shopping at the mall on my phone. :D

TRAPS and RUSES:

Sometimes people say things only it isn't always upfront or the absolute truth and especially over the phone. Good thing I followed up on a few things after a conversation I had last Monday on the phone, everything the woman was trying to tell me over it, someone else told me the opposite later on during the week. Sales, sales, sales......

SPIDER: Beware of potent traps or ruses. Time to be creative by writing with no limits of tradition or habit. Be inspired by Nature.

DownUnderNZer

True...some things are not what they seem and are revealing themselves like that phone conversation last week. :thumbsup:

Two alien looking faces like the ones shown as the "greys". :bugeyed:

A sleek Jaguar or cougar on its side looking rather relaxed and in no hurry to hunt. Quite regal really. Also something else looking natural.

The word "deed".

What looks like a little angelic female with wings flying to the side - so a fairy. With fairy dust from the waist upwards all around her.

Another spider crawling at the bottom and it looks brown whereas the other is white and more blended into the web.

That is enough I think - now to get started on the hard part which is to work out all the meanings.

INTERPRETATION:

DOG: Family and friends will play an importance over the coming months and I, and/or they, will be protective.

TREE: Back to my roots I'd say as well as maybe looking at the Family Tree more (although no current plans in the making) or branching out so as to speak.

Ghosts, Aliens, and a teeny weeny fairy are all things out of the "norm" really. In part some peoples reality, imagination, folk lore and/or a mystery or fantasy etc.

Might be a time when nothing is normal during that 3 month slot or some things may not be what they seem yet will reveal themselves. Could also be that I should do certain things differently perhaps.

Be back tomorrow to look at it more..... :)