Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Six of pentacles, Moon
TBF will be eager to help but will not follow through. They will talk of big plans but nothing will come out of it.

Ques
Does the reading above that explains the dream means that he has been missing/thinking of me recently? (esp our little ten of cups)
Page of swords/Nine of wands

He missed you a lot as he cannot wait to share his emotions, thoughts and feelings with you (PoS). There is a setback for him (the waiting) but he will get the chance of showing himself to you (9oW).

Is G looking for a spouse?
Top   #151
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
Page of swords/Nine of wands

He missed you a lot as he cannot wait to share his emotions, thoughts and feelings with you (PoS). There is a setback for him (the waiting) but he will get the chance of showing himself to you (9oW).

Is G looking for a spouse?
Six of pentacles, Death
Maybe. G is looking for some sort of support (financial) and an everlasting tie. So perhaps yeah, marriage.

Ques
Did he ever dream of me, if yes what dreams?
Top   #152
Citizen

em_idol_twins 

Quote:
Six of pentacles, Death
Maybe. G is looking for some sort of support (financial) and an everlasting tie. So perhaps yeah, marriage.

Ques
Did he ever dream of me, if yes what dreams?
These 2 cards popped out when I was shuffling. I think they are trying to answer the question.

7 of cups/the star

Since seven of cups indicates fantasy, illusion and imagination, I would say he did dream of you. (I think this is a strong card for dreaming) . His dreams were about you healing his true self.

Which type(s) of spouse suit me best?
Top   #153
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by em_idol_twins View Post
These 2 cards popped out when I was shuffling. I think they are trying to answer the question.

7 of cups/the star

Since seven of cups indicates fantasy, illusion and imagination, I would say he did dream of you. (I think this is a strong card for dreaming) . His dreams were about you healing his true self.

Which type(s) of spouse suit me best?
6 of Cups/Knight of Wands

Someone easygoing in nature who has strong family values and likes children. They will be clear about what they want from life, including their relationships & will let you know exactly how they feel upfront, no game playing.

Q: Advice regarding changes at work?
Top   #154
Citizen

Anjali88 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
6 of Cups/Knight of Wands

Someone easygoing in nature who has strong family values and likes children. They will be clear about what they want from life, including their relationships & will let you know exactly how they feel upfront, no game playing.

Q: Advice regarding changes at work?

2 of cups/7 of pentacles

Be patient with your love ,the obstacles will be cleared so you need to wait
Q:advise for tomorrow
Top   #155
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali88 View Post
2 of cups/7 of pentacles

Be patient with your love ,the obstacles will be cleared so you need to wait
Q:advise for tomorrow
Five of swords and Star
Stay away from conflicts. Rise above people who attempt to provoke you into an argument.

Ques
What is he trying to tell me? (AIMD)
Top   #156
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Five of swords and Star
Stay away from conflicts. Rise above people who attempt to provoke you into an argument.

Ques
What is he trying to tell me? (AIMD)
8 of coins - Judgement

Perhaps that you need to work hard/keep on with some evaluation and soul searching relating to your (and others) actions in the past; previous hurts and bad judgement calls need re examining so that you can forgive and then move on. Overall this feels like something you (or he believes) you need to revisit as it hasn't been *perfected* yet. But I'm not sure with this duo

QU: Extent that I can trust the work of MH ? (FMFL)
Top   #157
Citizen

Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8 of coins - Judgement

Perhaps that you need to work hard/keep on with some evaluation and soul searching relating to your (and others) actions in the past; previous hurts and bad judgement calls need re examining so that you can forgive and then move on. Overall this feels like something you (or he believes) you need to revisit as it hasn't been *perfected* yet. But I'm not sure with this duo

QU: Extent that I can trust the work of MH ? (FMFL)
Death - two wands - two cups

MH works in ways that are about negotiation and agreement so you can trust the work insofar as you put yourself within the process of it

- who am I to him? (Girlfriend? Lover? Potential wife etc?)
Top   #158
Citizen

HappyTree 
FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
8 of coins - Judgement

This makes perfect sense. He has been appearing in my dreams consecutively for a few days now (haven't really had him in my dream for over a year) and I wonder what the message is. 'Forgiveness' - that made sense.
Top   #159
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Death - two wands - two cups

MH works in ways that are about negotiation and agreement so you can trust the work insofar as you put yourself within the process of it

- who am I to him? (Girlfriend? Lover? Potential wife etc?)
5 of Pentacles/The Lovers

His world has been turned upside down through his own troubles & you appear like an angel to him, in his eyes. A calming & precious lover, who brings balance as well as love to his world, he wants to hold on to you.

Q: Is my future with D?
Top   #160
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.